Reviews for Kaleidoscope of Illusions
Ella Stormway chapter 2 . 3/4
Amazing! I really had no idea how is was going to end! It shocked me though! The ending sentence topped it off! Great Job!
ginchy-amanda chapter 2 . 3/6
Have I reviewed this? Cause, if I haven't, I am remiss. I always really liked this fic. Poor Han. He gave it his all, and it was all okay in the end. I have to add this to my favorites!
jzhanfan chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
the EU is the illusion, your way is much better. bless you.
jzhanfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE THIS. can't stop reading. I was so glad to see you on my list of new stories, I love your writing! you get everyone's voices perfectly.
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow! Just wow! One of my favorite fics.
princessofthescoundrels chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love this! Wow, Im sad I didnt read it before, its just that your stories are just so long! The only thing really that Im upset about is Jag. Whatever though, it was at the end. I love how it was orchestrated and how well it was put together. Han/leia foreva! Blah, thanks!
Zyra M chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow, just got through this one. Sort of like a combination of Back to the Future and Quantum Leap. Except Han gets to right his own wrongs.

Very cool concept, and kind of nice for Han to get to relive 30 years of his life all over again, this time coming to a better conclusion. And getting to marry Leia sooner, Chewie getting to live, saving Alderaan... definitely removing a lot of the heartache they'd both had to suffer the "first time."

Glad that Han was able to convince everyone that he was actually not crazy and eventually they listened to him. So fun watching him and Leia fall in love again, under slightly different circumstances. And then seeing Alderaan and what she still had and fearing that by letting her keep all of that, he might lose her because he can't compete with that (of course he can!)

There is too much to go back and pull out specific lines, but really great story. Always fun to read some Han/Mara fighting. And Yoda being annoyed with Han. Great story, and so glad that they all got to enjoy a much brighter future!
Nefelibata Lisita chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great story! I like the way you changed things and Han's first tries at changing what happens
Bialaska chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Amazing story. Perhaps it should have been spread out over more chapters, since that makes it easier to handle. For instance I had to read it over several parts and it wasn't easy finding the spot I had reached last. Knowing I had reached chapter 7 for instance would easen things up a bit.
Other than that, this was definitely a very pleasant surprise. Usually Leai/Han aren't my favourites to read about (though the pair fits together naturally), but this Han was awesome. :) And in this story it looks like the Force wanted to set things right, even if it chose someone with little connection to the Force. Loved the ending, even if it did perhaps seem slightly rushed, skipping from the death of Palpatine and directly into the more distant future.
Myrrn chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Surprisingly good, can't believe this only has 5 reviews. Unique plot and believable characterization, though the ending was a bit abrupt. Good work!
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm happy Chewie stayed alive in your version, I love him. I wonder who made Han go back in time though. Great job!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wow Great job on this one! I do hope that Jaina and Jag get married in the books, i think that they were ment for each other.

Jade
starwars rocks chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
You are a super writer! This is the way it should have been - Alderaan being saved! No ugly Vong war, etc. Don't we all sometimes wish we can go back and do things over?
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Yay, your stories are back, your stories are back, lalala!

(Sorry, I'm overwhelmed with excitement. FFN needs all the good writers it can get.)
GinFizz130 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Woohoo, this is one of my all-time favorite stories, and I'm so happy to see it here again. You have a fantastic imagination!