Reviews for Change of Heart
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/15
It was nice to have that info cleared up about padme and bail at the end. I really liked the bittersweet ending.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I really liked this AU story. It had twists I didn't expect including Han and Leia's forced marriage. Really good job in tying everything together.
ne71 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Very cool and inventive way to re-imagine the original trilogy. I loved the idea of Solo as an Imperial officer who switches sides, A Vader who was allied with Yoda, and a Luke who was susceptible to the Dark Side earlier in his training. Incredibly well thought-out and detailed. So glad I came across this.

I'm off to mine for other gems of yours. Thanks for contributing this.

Nick
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this story was really interesting and fun to read!
SoloChic chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Outstanding. I usually get iffy with AU's because the character seem wrong, but you were right on target! LOVE imperial Han!
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Nooo! Padme died, and was married to someone other than Ani! So sad! However, I really liked the Imperial take of Han and the story was well-written and unique as always. Oh, and thanks for PMing me. It's nice when authors respond to the reviews they recieve.
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
A sad ending to a fantastic story. As much as I was rooting for Padme return from stasis, the story wouldn't have worked. It's definitely better this way.
De Hunter chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very well told story, any chance for a sequel?
cosmosxhikaru chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I am speechless.
Revcon chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Awesome story! I love your AU stories so much! Your writing style is absolutely fantastic and your plots are wonderfully original. Keep up the good work!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Awesome job on this one! i think that this one is deserving of a sequel, even if its a short one, i would love to how Anakin serves his Penance and how Prince Consort Han Solo Organa is fitting in to his new role in life. and What happens to Mara.

lol Just something for you to think about if you want/need any ideas for storys.

Jade
whateveritis12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
There is one thing that I'm not getting in this story. Is the story about how Padme went to Alderaan, married Bail, and then had Leia (as Bail's child) true? Or was it that he lied to keep the fact that he didn't have any blood heirs from gaining the throne and didn't want the publicity of the fact that Leia wasn't really his daughter?