Reviews for How Han Solo Became a Hero
The beginning was absolutely hilarious, I was happy no-one was nearby me because I was cracking-up!
jublke chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Thanks - I needed that laugh! :)
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This was great! Luke was hilarious.
ArwenSolo chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was so funny. My favourite part was when Chewie said that Dewlanna was 'kind of hot'. I'm still giggling. Well done.
Firestar007 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
that was hilarious i still can't stop laughing brilliant pure brilliant
Yendor Tyfo chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
BAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! This was so FUNNY! I can't even name all my favorite parts! Great job :D
Anybodys chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
XD This story is hilarious.

How much money did they make in lawsuit? XP
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I was in hysterics the whole time! The lines were really clever - how they were similar to what happened, but really twisted so that its really different! I feel really sorry for them, though!

Going on my favorites!
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
The fic was absolutely brilliant. My favorite part had to be when Vader burst into song and then killed a stormtrooper for being out of tune.
Inksaber chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is offically the funniest thing I've ever read. I laughed so hard I nearly cried, and I don't laugh easily.

I especially loved this part:

"Ben? Is that you? Where are you? Why can't I see you? I thought you were dead."

"Shut up and use the Force."

And the 'Metal Bikini song.

I have a feeling you were going for car names when you made up Hairpinnion Dodge and fish types when you made up Caddi Angler. Am I correct?

This is going on my favorites list!

This is going on my favorites!
Estrellas azules chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OMG esto es grandioso, fantastico y mu gracioso lo ame completamente, mis felicitaciones, nunca imagine que harían un musical, es genial

me encantaba cada vez que Han decia "It's not my fault!" era tan gracioso

seria genial si lo continuases, algo asi como que deciden hacer la biografía de luke o leia, seria genial

lo ame por completo
Fallon Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh my word that was hilarious! I loved it! I laughed SOO hard. Amazing story!

chankljp chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love this story! It is so funny and it is a really creative way to write a parody of Star Wars but still keep it within the canon universe.

I can only imagine how the people of the Star Wars universe will imagine how the adventures of the heros of Yavin was like. I wonder what they will think about some of the stories written on this site?

[["Don't be stupid," Jaina told her brother. "If Uncle Luke were Tenel Ka's dad, then she'd be your cousin, and you couldn't have a crush on her, and if I were Tenel Ka, I'd be your twin sister, and you sure couldn't have a crush on your twin sister!"

"Why not?" Jacen asked. "Uncle Luke had a crush on mom."]]

I imagine that this topic will forever remain a very embarrass things for the Skywalker family.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Okay, I don't need to say you wrote it really well or great job because you already know I love you (although, I mean them both)

But I will say this: I positively wet myself reading this, it was HILARIOUS. The funniest thing I've read in...forever. Bravo! I now want a shot of whiskey, though...nice drinking game!
Zyra M chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I could've sworn I reviewed this a long time ago, but apparently I did not. So I'm going to do it now since I read it again and still love it :)

Oh, such a fun idea! Of course it would be dramatized and changed and how everyone kept changing their minds as to whether they liked it or not based on what was going on at the time. Luke being portrayed all whiny and how they never focused on anything he did, the altering of certain things within the real movies and the reactions to everyone in the room. "It's not my fault!"

I think my favorite though was the portrayal of how everything went down with the whole Isolder thing, completely over-the-top, Leia forgetting about Han immediately after he comes back all bloodied from fighting Zsinj, "I'm going to go blow myself up for you now."

And of course Chewie's last line and the kids always wondering what the heck was going on between Luke and Leia :)