Reviews for The Life and Trials of Harry James PotterMalfoy
Are you going to update soon? Or did you rewrite it?
Hiya! Just wondering if you were updating soon? Its a completely amazing story
hannahisabannana chapter 35 . 4/6
Love all your stories cant wait for an update :)
Darkangel-932 chapter 35 . 3/30
I love this story it's awesome, I love how harry gets healers and talks about his problems and he's out of Dumbledore's hands hehehe3
Maria chapter 35 . 2/8
You are a talented writer to be honest when I first saw this story I thought it would be terrible but it is amazing. I can't wait until you finish this story and what wrote Ginny those love letters?
germanfanfictioner chapter 35 . 2/5
I love this story so much. I couldn't stop reading it. Who needs sleep anyway?
I'm a bit sad that it is discontinued, but I guess you have a good reason for that. And maybe you'll write again at some point.
Bijuui9 chapter 35 . 1/29
DISCONTINUED! Why the slag did you discontinue a perfectly good story?! For Gaia's sake! Did someone knock loose those screws in your head or something?! This story is abosolutely wonderfull, amazing, damn near perfect!

I say damn near perfect because chocolate is more perfect that any story cna ever be so...
Any way this story is amazing, it shouldn't be discontinued unless you have a very very very very damned good reason for it. So please please please please continue! I fyou want I can even help, Gaia know smy head is crammed full of ideas I never ever get to write out or finish...mostly because they're all a result from other stories and I would never ever steal other peoples stories just to add to them or change them into somehting different. At least I'd never post them, I jot all the ideas down and push it in the idea dump folder. This story has bred several ideas as well which I have dumped in a seperate idea folder. Hope you don't mind that, I had to get rid of the ideas milling around. Anyway I love this story and would realy like to see it finished.

Just ignore all thos ignorant, idiotic people who keep flaming you, i'd bet that half of them don't even know how to write a decent story even if they tried. Heck even I'm not the best writer out there, and i've been at it since I was eight years old. Which means i've been writing for a good 13 years now, give or take a few months. Anyway please keep up the good work.

Signed...obviously Bijuui9 aka Raven aka afan with pointy objects and a file full of evil plotbunnies of doom.

Ps I named one plotbunny after you, since it keeps haunding me about Draco and Harry smutt.
Gina-Iuliana chapter 35 . 1/13
I'm so sad I didn't find this story earlier, I truly deeply love it and I really HOPE you'll finish it so Dumbledore and Weasleys get what they deserve and Harry and his Family finally find their peace!
Just please update it!
bibliophile611 chapter 35 . 1/9
Love this fan fiction, please write more for this!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 1/5
Just thought I'd give this a try, and...it's okay. Not the best to me, but it's okay. And as for Janus, Lucius, and Severus saying that Harry's acting more feminine than masculine, they're not really wrong about that.

Keep up the good work. And have a nice day.
Natsuki Shinigami chapter 35 . 1/3
Hello I am verry addicted to your storys and am quite sad to see that they have stopped you are a brilliant writer. I wish you start them back up soon. A friend of mine suggest I read the rise of the dracon and I just couldnt stop reading I read the scaled bits as well then this I havent been able to pull myself away for long and it would make me and im sure a lot of others verry happy if you started again.
With much appreciation,
Meagan
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
THIS FANFIC THOUGH! I have stayed up until the wee hours of the morning, I've sneaked this in school, I've read it in any spare time I got- AND I REGRET NOTHING OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS FIC. EVERYTHING. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. The triplets are adorable, Narcissa and Lucius are still their badass selves but also amazing parents/grandparents, Janus was amazing to read about, and the plot is incredible! I love how you incorporated Harry's past, the whole Harry-is-the-savior-and-Dumbledore-is-seen-as-the-sketchy-arsehole-he-is, and how you wrote the characters. It all flowed very nicely and even though I'm not also a fan of Weasley bashing it just worked in this fic. Except for the twins, Charlie, and Bill- they were still the cool guys and I loved that. AND THEN HARRY AND DRACO OH MY GOSH YES. Seriously, their love story made me teary eyed at some points and both boys had these personalities that were so developed and went so well together. I especially loved how you spun this tale. Thank you so much for posting this and please, please tell me the story is still rolling around in your head?
HalleyJoe chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
I love this story and pretty much everything else you wrote but I'm sad I can't read the lemons :( this story isn't on adultfanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I really love your stories and I've reread this one several times but as I was reading it this time I realized that their height's fluctuate a ridiculous amount. First Lucius is 6"1', Draco's " four inches shorter than him- 5"9', and Harry's "a head and shoulders" shorter than him. Then Harry was 5"5' while talking with Blaise, then more than a foot shorter than Lucius, so 5"1', and now Draco's 6"1' and Harry's 5"4'. I'd just really appreciate it if you could choose a height and stick with it please.
Simonuchiha chapter 35 . 11/6/2014
Where is next chapter? I am vaiting one year...