Reviews for The Life and Trials of Harry James PotterMalfoy
harrypotterisawesome22 chapter 27 . 7/29
I like the harry fenrir story or the harry edward story
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 35 . 7/13
I know and respect that this fic is not at the center of your attention and I know I'd already left a review a while ago but I figured why not end my string of reviews here. This fic is the first of your fics that I feel in love with. I absolutely love everything about it even wanker Ron and the evil Weasleys (sans the twins and two older brothers). Draco is absolutely perfect and you have no idea how much my Drarry feels acted up while reading and rereading this. It is so drarry and I love it. Thank you for posting this.
Crimson Rosary chapter 17 . 6/18
yes! go Hermione! YES! :D
White Wolf chapter 35 . 6/16
Loved your story. Hoping you update soon.
Silv Sapphire chapter 35 . 5/17
Chapter 35... So close to 40-45...discontinued. I want to cry
Silv Sapphire chapter 18 . 5/17
...it's three in the morning and I'm supposed to sleep but I just can't stop! Now I'm getting déjà uv from the time I was reading Rise of The Drakens...
Lol. I love your fics
Are you going to update soon? Or did you rewrite it?
Hiya! Just wondering if you were updating soon? Its a completely amazing story
hannahisabannana chapter 35 . 4/6
Love all your stories cant wait for an update :)
Darkangel-932 chapter 35 . 3/30
I love this story it's awesome, I love how harry gets healers and talks about his problems and he's out of Dumbledore's hands hehehe3
Maria chapter 35 . 2/8
You are a talented writer to be honest when I first saw this story I thought it would be terrible but it is amazing. I can't wait until you finish this story and what wrote Ginny those love letters?
germanfanfictioner chapter 35 . 2/5
I love this story so much. I couldn't stop reading it. Who needs sleep anyway?
I'm a bit sad that it is discontinued, but I guess you have a good reason for that. And maybe you'll write again at some point.
Bijuui9 chapter 35 . 1/29
DISCONTINUED! Why the slag did you discontinue a perfectly good story?! For Gaia's sake! Did someone knock loose those screws in your head or something?! This story is abosolutely wonderfull, amazing, damn near perfect!

I say damn near perfect because chocolate is more perfect that any story cna ever be so...
Any way this story is amazing, it shouldn't be discontinued unless you have a very very very very damned good reason for it. So please please please please continue! I fyou want I can even help, Gaia know smy head is crammed full of ideas I never ever get to write out or finish...mostly because they're all a result from other stories and I would never ever steal other peoples stories just to add to them or change them into somehting different. At least I'd never post them, I jot all the ideas down and push it in the idea dump folder. This story has bred several ideas as well which I have dumped in a seperate idea folder. Hope you don't mind that, I had to get rid of the ideas milling around. Anyway I love this story and would realy like to see it finished.

Just ignore all thos ignorant, idiotic people who keep flaming you, i'd bet that half of them don't even know how to write a decent story even if they tried. Heck even I'm not the best writer out there, and i've been at it since I was eight years old. Which means i've been writing for a good 13 years now, give or take a few months. Anyway please keep up the good work.

Signed...obviously Bijuui9 aka Raven aka afan with pointy objects and a file full of evil plotbunnies of doom.

Ps I named one plotbunny after you, since it keeps haunding me about Draco and Harry smutt.
Gina-Iuliana chapter 35 . 1/13
I'm so sad I didn't find this story earlier, I truly deeply love it and I really HOPE you'll finish it so Dumbledore and Weasleys get what they deserve and Harry and his Family finally find their peace!
Just please update it!
bibliophile611 chapter 35 . 1/9
Love this fan fiction, please write more for this!