Reviews for Music Savior
Its amazing! Please do a sequil! I love the way you built up the characters. And had them play of each other
Siriusmunchkin chapter 56 . 1/19
A fun story to read. Interesting characters and a refreshing storyline. Enjoyed the read.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 1/1
Music Savior has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in December on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
monkeygirl1425 chapter 56 . 12/29/2015
Such a great story good job. I loved it!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/27/2015
write moreeee!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Sweet and awesome start
Guest chapter 51 . 8/14/2015
Loved it! I can't wait until you write the next chapter to find out if Bella will go with Jasper to Texas and if they will bring their secret relationship into the open. :)
Guest chapter 50 . 7/31/2015
Girl update already omg
Kaiana chapter 50 . 7/28/2015
Hello, I'm new! And I enjoy your story (although it's a little bit long if I may be honest, hehe). Anyway I think your story is good and please, please update! And I've been thinking, since Jasper plays piano & Bella plays guitar, could them sing Sam Tsui & Kina Granis' song, "Bring Me the Night"? I love that song so much and... Idk, it tells about long distance and all, and I think MAYBE that song suits your story. But it's your story so... it's up to you. Anyway, please update! Thanks! :)
monkeygirl1425 chapter 50 . 7/7/2015
I like e this story so much! It fucking awesome! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 50 . 5/24/2015
This is great please continue to write this
Clarinetgoddess62 chapter 50 . 5/22/2015
Just caught up with this story as I just found it. I love it! Great last touch with that Emmett pov
iwillnotbeafraid chapter 50 . 5/8/2015
God Emmett, just leave them the fuck alone! What are you, their mother? Jesus...
I gotta admit very confused about the time period and the plase of this chapter.
mamablake chapter 50 . 5/7/2015
You're story is beautiful I love reading it I think Bella and Jasper make a great couple can't wait to read more
hannahcarr1996 chapter 49 . 5/2/2015
good story please continue x