Reviews for Flabbergasted
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
u have to finish this story PLEASE!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
Oh, please please please update soon!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
You said it, Hermione! You tell him!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Aww, first kiss! This is definitley an amazing fic!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
One of my favourites so far! GO HERMIONE!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
OMG I DIED laughing! please update often!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Wow, my favourite so far, CROOKSHANKS!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Three words: I LOVED IT!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
OMG I am laughing so hard right now! You write these so the characters stay in, well, character, but make it seem as though it could never happen. HA!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Wow, these are incredible. Hilarious, though that slap topped it off! More more!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Wow, best so far! I absolutly loved that, HAHA!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
THAT I can SEE! Severus, wearing a band-aid! HA!
wingsrookie chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Wonderful! I'm not usually a fan of stories done in spinnets, but I really like this one. Your sense of humour is great!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Well I was going to read this story, and then I saw this -

'flabbergasted (which means shocked).'

I'm sorry? Oh good gracious. That's what 'flabbergasted' means? Oh dearie me, I never knew that. And here I was just having a gander at your story with no idea what the title meant. Wow, thank you for being so gracious as to point that out to me, I had no idea.

Sorry, perhaps that was a little sarcastic and Snapey. I'm not trying to be mean. But telling your reader what the title means? Really? I think most people with half a brain know what flabbergasted means, and that author's note just came across as really precocious. People wouldn't have clicked on the story if they didn't get what 'flabbergasted' meant, otherwise they wouldn't understand the concept of the story, and wouldn't be interested.

I'm not trying to have a go at you here or anything, I just think you should give your readers more credit. :)
Iwandamonian chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
Bahaha! I love how obsessive Snape became. I laughed so hard.

Hoping you update soon,