Reviews for Chain Of Evidence
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
wow it was a good chapter thanks for sharing you talents with all of us
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
wow it was a good one thanks on to the next chapter thanks
Harliquinn chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I enjoyed the story. I've always liked the interaction between Gibbs and Abby. Just one correction though - in Chapter 1 you wrote that the disc "would not be amusable in court." That should be that it would not be admissible in court. Just the lawyer in me coming out, I guess. Especially since I'm likely going to be making that argument myself tomorrow about my opponent's evidence.
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
great story...Gibbs treated her like he would have a daughter that had been bad...but then when it was over...it was over...and back to business...

I like the interaction between Stan and Abby and the headslap...please write another.
sasha1600 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
This is nicely done. I like that Morrow is well aware of what Gibbs is up to, and I love Stan's recommendation to Abby that she take the spanking (and the headslap he gets for it!) Making Abby a green rookie was a good call - it gives you a lot of room for her to mess up, and lets you play with her still being uncertain about Gibbs and his reactions. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
PH2W chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Nice wrap up.

The inclusion of Stan was a nice touch. I read a lot of NCIS (team as family stories) and almost none talk about Stan. The one episode he was in made it seem like he and Abby were at least a little close. If you decide to write more about him you would be cornering the market on a character rarely touched.

Good job:-):-)!
bitchybratt chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i love it i'm verry curious right now and i hope you write more soon :D
draggon-flye chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a pretty harsh critic of NCIS stories, both my own and others, which is why I rarely leave reviews, but I enjoyed this one. Though I'd never believe an older, more experienced Abby would break chain of evidence, I can see her doing it as a newbie. And her anxious/earnest attitude is dead on, as well. Looking forward to more.
Mrs.Twilight chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hey i really like it and am really itching to see what happens next xoxo