Reviews for Coffeehouse
Top Magician chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was such a cute story! X3

Made me aw~ :)
Zemyx-AkuRoku chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, that was amazing! And the Marl stalking Vexen thing was hilarius! And THAT'S how Xigbar got the eyepatch! XD
Alphabet Pie chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Resident 411 obsessee speaking:

Okay, I don't even like Zemyx but I fell in love with this story as soon as Marluxia came along with his "I’m Marluxia. Others call me Marly or Mar-Mar, but you may call me sexy."

(I drew it: alphabet-pie. deviantart art/Coffeehouse-141557290 )

There were a few parts in this fic where I was a little confused when there were a lot of characters in one place, but other than that it was wonderful, and so sweet. I loved it and can't wait to read the sequel!
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
WHY does this lovely piece of work only have three reviews? Thankfully, this review will change that.

I loved the bits with Larxene. The monthly fee part made me laugh. So did the moving in part and Bowieism. The fact that it had songs for people to look into didn't hurt either. :)

Instant fav! :D
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Cute!

I loved Marly's stalking. That was hilarious. XD Especially the ending. :D Loved all the humor here. C:
Chiyon Shi chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This was great! I can honestly say that I loved it and laughed like mad while reading it xD Poor Vexen, getting Marluxia after his arse and even having to pay Larxene for absolutely nothing!

Great Zemyx Day one shot, definitely. Cheered my day xD

~Chiyon Shi.
Your Fluffy 3 as in Bunny chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Does the carpet match the rug? :O So basically it took me a half hour to get all the names straight with all the X's and stuff, but basically, it was worth it! Such a cute story! I simply adore it so! Been so long since I read something of yours and this was SO cute! And yeah, I pretty much cringe away from all things yaoi but this changed my mind. I LOVED it! Haha the David Bowie part definately made my night as well as Marluxia's face raping tendancies! Hehe well here's to ANOTHER amazing fanfic, from my BFL! (Best fuckin friend for life)I LOVE YOU SO!