Reviews for Talons and Claws
haven1elizabeth chapter 2 . 2/23
Wasn't as good as the last chapter, but better than most.
haven1elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/23
Really good job! Practically no spelling or grammar errors as well as being very descriptive. Good job!
Ender falls on Squidlox chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
What the... A FOX WITH A SWORD?! THAT IS SO COOL!
SparkilyGlambertUnicorn chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
hey, this is a great story, i really enjoyed it but you did kinda get a little off task with the talons part of things but overall an awesome story, pease continue :)
GuardianFan-HE chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Great Story

Good plot

Write another love it.
dragonrider chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
hey don't give up just like that just ask for help if you need to come up with onther ideas
Cozziellamas chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Goooood so far. Im lovin the plot here. And might I say you have a wonderful taste of books! I knew you were a reader of Redwall the moment the foxes started talking, and pulling blades, long time readers know when they find others, its a gift. Also, you like Spyro, huh, never saw that one comin, i have a few stories for it, somewhere... Anyways, love the story, i would favorite this, but on a blackberry its a tad bit hard. Please, keep up the good work!
Fred50208 chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
Awwww! Pweaase write more!
Tuxedo030 chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
Great story! It's well written, but it seems that Mraak is appearing less and less as the story progresses. Great story, you're a great writer. We need more of this!
nekoanroid14 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Ohhhh I'm loving this! These are my two favorite book series and your doing a great job mixing them! :D :D FAVORITE! O
starpaw chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
for a warrior/ga'hoolian fan fic the owl isnt mentioned much
SongoftheWolf chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
great chapter! quite a few plot twists. poor blackkit... thornpath deserved it.
SongoftheWolf chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
wow, thistlekit is really mature for being a kit. great chapter!
SongoftheWolf chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
good chapter. i'm glad u are finding your muse again! i might need to borrow it...mine seems to be missing...

anywho, great chapter.