Reviews for Beautiful
Angel Summer Black chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hello there... again ;)

Yes, I am „this“ Angel ( I know „Angel Summer Black“ sounds like a very strange OC-name, but it is simply a memory of an old friend... I don't quite know, why it is so important to me to let people know that... I suppose I'm afraid of being labelled or stamped (and I'm hoping that those words mean the same in English :D))

I received your PM and I am so happy... the way you said “thank you” was so cute :) And right! ;)
I can't describe this with words :D
I wish I could contact you too, but because of the “rules” of , I can't write you an message until tomorrow. And because of that, this review is full of unimportant information :D
Oh... I just remembered that we live in completely different time zones :D Sorry if I disturbed you...
Oh my god, I am sooo ashamed of my terrible language knowledge... please forgive me :D

But now, I would write something for your story “Beautiful”.
In fact, the title describes exactly your words and your idea.

When I read your description about the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto, I smiled... hah, it would have been soooo wonderful, but no, Sasuke had to become a complete idiot of an antagonist.

Sorry, but currently I am switching back and forth between the two series (Naruto and Naruto Shipuuden) and I realize that their relationship would never have to come this far (in a bad way) ... and I find this so sad.

Yeah... but I think, this would lead me too far :D And I am really not sure, if my sentences make any sense to you :D

So I try to become more constructive :D

I find it kinda funny, but... I really hate Sakura. I think, I am not the only one :D
And you are the first person that makes me like her a little bit more!

The idea of Ino as a “tough girl” is brilliant as well as well-fitting. I mean... of course, she is not THE important character, but... aahhh, I don't know what to say... her family background is suitable and her whole behaviour in this cute story is written perfectly... right. If you know what I mean :D

I can just assent to the statements below. I liked the same words and sentences, I loved the end and again I appreciate your choice of words :)

So... this is it :D

I know the feeling when someone reviews an old story... this one's from 2009, right? I just have to get used to this platform...

Do you think it's odd that I'm writing in “past tense”? Thanks to the (terrible :D) German language, I'm used to it so please tell me if I sound very strange :D

Well... then... goodbye (?) and see you next time :) If I may – of course – and my reviews aren't as annoying as they seem to me :D

But even if you can't understand a word, I suppose you had some minutes of unstoppable laughing :D
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
very beautiful
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awww this is so sweet lol i realy liked reading this nice work
Milo chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I enjoyed reading this story, thanks. More drabbles in the future featuring the two?
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, this is very sweet and yet also very sexy... The bit with the "I'll let you know" part was absolutely beautiful. :3 Beautiful like Sakura is to Ino. I enjoyed this fic, dear~.

Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
First Inosaku I have ever read and I'll tell you, Im not a Yuri fan, I don't really like Ino and I'm not sure if I like them together. Somehow with all of that aside, I still loved this story. Very well done.

-Ayake Rin
quadore chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Gah! Excuse moi for not reviewing earlier, it seems that I've been a bit busy with my own things lately that I've actually been having a good time with my life. Oh wells. :P

Hey you! How's it going? That was a fantastic one-shot. You've portrayed Ino's character brilliantly and I honestly know that some people out there are a 100% like Ino when it comes to their situations. Because even if Sakura and Ino were both 'differen't from one another - Sakura being called 'pretty' and 'cute' whilst Ino was being portrayed as being 'beautiful' - they were both put on one side (not much Sakura) in a way. That's the problem with people of the day - yes I'm going into a long rant D: God damn it - they don't go deeper into a person's story and that's why people have to put facades up to block people away.

Though I have to say the last line of the story captured my heart entirely.

'Sakura, you've always been beautiful.' Love at first sight? Fuck yes. :P Well done hun. I loved this story. You are so talented. Hope to hear from you again.
pigtopus chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Good one!

I love that "Do you believe in love-at-first-sight?" "I'll let you know" part. So cute!

Love this story :D Keep writing!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting.

Well...except for the yaoi. I don't really care 'bout it.

But the InoSaku-ness was N-I-CE!

I really liked their personalities here. Pretty unique.

So, nice work, marine.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love this story so much. :D I really enjoyed it