Reviews for Remnant
twinwindfans chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Wow this story is really good. I hope some day you feel up to coming back to it. That scene where Kadaj was in her room sent shivers down my spine. I could just see him glaring at her as he thought such wicked things 3.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Kadaj seems to very slowly be warming up to Hotaru. He doesn't like her yet, though.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I'm glad you decided to update this story. :) It's starting to get really, really good.
NukeMyWaffle chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
OMG! Cliffie! So not fair! This is turning out good!
Jay FicLover chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Seeing as you said you had some trouble with Spanish, I thought I could help you out a bit with that title, if you want. "Dulzura", as you probably know, means "sweetness" in Spanish. I don't know what "Chickadee" is supposed to mean in its original language (I suspect the word was orignally Native Amercan, right?), or how literal you wanted the translation to be, but when I looked up this "Chickadee" species I found the spanish name for the same bird is mostly either "Carbonero" (coal miner) or "Herrerillo" (little blacksmith). If you want your title to talk about the bird still, and the door is supposed to be related to just one bird, one Chickadee in particular, then good possibilities are either "La Puerta del Carbonero" (The Coal Miner's Gate) or "La Puerta del Herrerillo" (The Little Blacksmith's Gate). Though "La Puerta del Carbonero" sounds much more musical and poetic to my native ears, at least n its singular form. If you want the door/gate to be related to the Chickadee birds in general (as in the whole species and not just one particular bird) then I would use "La Puerta de los Carboneros" (The Coal Miners' Gate) or "La Puerta de Los Herrerillos" (The Little Blacksmiths' Gate). In its plural form, "La Puerta de los Herrerillos" sounds A LOT more musical and nicer than "La Puerta de los Carboneros".

Just a thought.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
interesting story. One that i'll definitely be following. The only critique i have is on the title. since spanish doesn't have anything equivalent to an apostrophe, the language uses "de" to show possession. So what I think you're going for is La Puerta de Las Dulzuras.