Reviews for He Can Be Taught
Bloly chapter 1 . 7/3
Aw! I liked it! Wonderful!
This is one of those stories that make me feel like I am surely going to hell. So naughty... Yes, I will be punished.
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
That's a really impressive and impressing learning style O_O I don't know if I would've actually remembered everything if I was taught that way lol. Creative, I like your portrayal of Naruto and Sasuke as an unabashed couple.
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
aw Naruto reenacting the destruction of a dying star so cute! hahahhaha i can totally see him doing that
mia chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I liked this alot it was hot and i liked how you portrayed the characters:) im most defiantly gonna read your other stories
CharkAttack chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
*squeals with delight*
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Love this story! Hope this can be made to a multichapters story._
Subaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
HOLY FUCKING HELL! DAMN I WISH I COULD LEARN LIKE THAT THIS STORY WAS HOTTER THAN HELL AND EDUCATIONAL TO BOOT... I MIGHT HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING BUT ALL THE LEMONY GOODNESS KNOCKED IT CLEAR OUTTA MY HEAD... THANKS!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
That's it! The side effect! #slapped my own forehead and then laugh# XDD

When i have lover, i don't think i want to learn their's study style!

But this is hot, and great! Lol

Fun! And Nice!
Cloaked Depression chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hot! Hot! So hot! Amazing plotfull wonderful SasuNaru smex. I'm still blushing!
zuby chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
ohhh my... :)
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ah, the wonders of studying! LOL, nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
that. was. AWESOME!
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Lol! This was hilarious! Glad that I read this.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Lul.

Yeah... reading this in lecture again (I'm such a good student.) and I'm pretty sure the entire class thinks I'm crazy by now. Anyways... This was fun! I love how well they work together. Sasuke is quite creative, isn't he? xD

I hope you are still writing. These are amazing stories.

Great job, keep writing