Reviews for Mission: Team Building
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Tieria is really, really cute in this fic. I thought you had him and the others really in character, and I liked his interaction with Lockon. Most of all, I'm glad to have some clue as to where that ridiculous and yet cute pink sweater of his might have come from!
xiia chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Lol. Tieria is SOO serious! Good fic though.
Laora chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Haha oh dear...this made my night so much better xD It explains so much! I've always wondered why Tieria wore that horrible cardigan xD

Anyway, are you continuing this? You don't have to, of course, but I like the concept :)

The blue and black outfit you mentioned-is that the outfit Allelujah eventually wears, or is that just a coincidence?

Also one more question, you said, "She could only hope the other two pilots weren't this tiring." I'm a tad confused as there are 3 other pilots...do you mean that Tieria, Setsuna and Allelujah are already on the ship but she hasn't met the other two properly yet so she's hoping they're not that tiring? Or is it just Tieria on the ship and she only knows of 2 other pilots at that point, and the last one will come as a surprise? Or is it just a typo? xD Sorry, I'm a little confused.

Thanks for writing-I love this!
ReishiColleen chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hahaha. tieria is so naive it just makes him so cute!
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw, that was adorable! Those girls were so mischevous & vile Poor oblivious Tchan... At least Lockon said it was... Erm... Nice. :)

I love your sense of play in this piece, & you should definately keep it up! Erm, just a few grammar/spelling errors here & there. Never the less, great job
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I like it. It was funny.
Vermillion chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this was absolutely adorable XD and somehow it sounds like a logical reason why tieria wears that awfully mismatched set 8D
fanfictionusername chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Lockon! Nice, this fic. But I'm sure they didn't wear uniforms in the first season?
Sandy chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
well, it's funny and sweet