Reviews for Summer's First Dance
Gwen chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
i hated Tracy. ugh. but the story was gr8!
Solora Goldsun chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I would like to give Mark a good punch in the nose. NO ONE disses Kevin! He's KEVIN BUTT KICKING LEVIN (as I like to call him). Great story! _
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
For not watching ep 17 over you were really close with ur first part. It felt like I was watching the episode again.
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Uggh I don't really like prepy kids because they are so mean and they think there better then everyboby else just because they have alot of money. I felt sorry for Kevin when that guy called him a criminal:(

I REALLY LOVED THE STORY THOUGH IT WAS VERY VERY VERY GODD]
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
GOD , I LOVE IT!I liked the episode to...YOOUR STORY IS GREATT SO FAR , CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE!
Arteesta chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
i think there should ove been more chapters and tht they should ove kissed
D chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Sweet!
Kyuubi123 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
While I wanted a picture perfect kiss at the end, I believe that your ending was more believable. They are still testing the waters and trying to get a feel for each other outside of their alien "work". Good chapter and great story.
YES I luv this show chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
:D Luv it
bugga chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
omge this was ahmazing. please add more of story! adorable. I like this tracey character. post more please!
TEAMJakeward101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
hee hee cute
IggieRox chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
To put it simply... I can't wait for chapter 2! They better get Gwen and Kevin together in the show soon. Otherwise I will be forced to take action *smiles evily*Anyways Nice Job!
Ben10freak chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
AH! if you dont write the rest i might faint of impatience! Aaw you make Kevin sound so cute... Tracy bugged me tho... ] r u gonna keep writing?
sokkantylee chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great start... Can't believe this is your first Ben 10 fanfic. Loved every bit of it. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks for sharing.