Reviews for Love Begins With a Seed
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
um you could've rather should've put some kinda het warning that tony is actually the bio dad of the baby. I kinda thought the summary meant tonys friend couldn't raise the baby for whatever reason so tony agreed to take it and now Gibbs is helping. first chapter alone and you've got some Angie chick showing up out of the blue and her and tony screwing and now she's calling saying she's pregnant and there's like zero description or actual plotting. its like one two three but there should be some one-a one-b two-a two-b in there somewhere
lizzievee chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Very cute story!
Lotusja chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
aah, i knew I was going to love this.
Lotusja chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
There are couple more of Tony as a father out there, but so far i think this one made sense. Because i can see it... Good job on the story and the writing.
simys chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
It was a wonderful read vary good,
and that posable steemy seen between our lovely boys?
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So who have you been with? Young, blond, big jugs, adoring and following you everywhere?"

Tony groaned. "I don't want them like that. I want someone…sharp. Bright. Keeps me on my toes. I want someone who challenges me, not just someone I can take to bed whenever I want."

hahahahaha
Miso Muchi chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
I love daddy DiNozzo fics.
Alitchen chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
What a fantastic story. I liked it very much. Good written and easy to read. I imagine if Tony ever end up with a baby, Jethro and he would have a perfect teamwork.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
LOVE IT!
basiln chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
nice
Phoenix414 chapter 15 . 9/28/2009
A wonderful story... really enjoyed reading it.
finlaure chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
I never saw my Mom cry over my sister until the day she drove away to go to college far far way away..

Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Sarah1965 chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
This was a really lovely story, a very happy little family!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 15 . 9/10/2009
Lovely!
Stained Wolf chapter 15 . 9/10/2009
I loved this story. You should totally make a sequel.