Reviews for Aussie Treat
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 36 . 7/3/2010
OMG! Another chapter. Yay! It's been way too long. I just hope that the next one isn't as far off, because I don't know if I can stand the suspense that long. What the hell was that "bump?"

Keith is going to go nuts when he gets the news that the plane went down. I imagine he'll want to fly out and lead the search or something. LOL Well, at the very least, he'd want to participate in it.

Keep 'em coming girlfriend!

Karen the Chapter Junkie
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 35 . 11/12/2009
Wow, cool beans! Another fun filled, action packed chapter.

I had a weird feeling when Cassie gave Keith the keys to her car and told him to look after it while she was gone. I figured something was going to happen, but you took me by surprise with the plane crashing in the Pacific ocean.

So now it looks like Cassie and her father will be stranded on a small island. Something tells me that Keith might have some competition soon; maybe Cassie will find herself falling for Micheal while they are stranded together.

Can't wait to read more to see if I'm right! (Hint-Hint)

RandomFan22 chapter 34 . 11/8/2009
Well, it's official. The wait was worth it. However, I do have to say that I hope we don't have to wait quite so long next time...

Cassie really must be kicking herself for drinking too much. To have Keith in the back seat of a car and let him talk you OUT of going too far? Unthinkable, if you're sober.

Great prank - I would love to see these four pull something on Danny. That would be spectacular.

Once again, though, Cassie pushing Keith OUT of bed. The girl is getting this all wrong - LOL.
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 34 . 11/6/2009
Ah hah! The perfect start to the weekend...a new chapter...YAY!

I absolutely love the prank that they played on Cassie, it was hilarious! I just can't believe that she pushed him out of her bed...twice! Yikes!

Keith is ever the gentleman, though. I wonder how long that's gonna last?

Okies, I gotta go take a cold shower now. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter! Great job, once again!

Keep rockin'

RandomFan22 chapter 32 . 9/21/2009
ok, after 15 minutes of frustration just trying to login, I have to say that was a fun chapter. Too bad I can no longer remember specifics to quote. Stupid squiggly words that don't mean anything.

Again - great chapter and it's great to have another chapter. Sorry I haven't been a very faithful reviewer, but I have been a faithful reader. Keep it up!
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 32 . 9/20/2009
Oh wow, Pattie! Your story keeps getting better and better. This is my favorite...so far! It's just so fun. I love all the teasing and joking around that Keith and Cassie do.

I especially loved your opening paragraph, describing the look of pleasure that Keith gets on his face whenever he hears the roar of a powerful engine. I know that look; I married a mechanic, and 20 years later, gave birth to another!

I digress...

Like I said, I love this chapter, all the way to the end where Cassie kisses an unsuspecting Gordy, while Keith looks on in surprise, and confusion. Way too funny!

Keep 'em coming, girlfriend. I'm still waiting...

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 31 . 9/13/2009
Ah, a new chapter is like a breath of fresh air...

I'm glad to see that you're still working on this story. I know how real life can interfere with our hobbies. Sometimes life just sucks. I hope everything is okay with you.

I've been checking the site every day for a while now. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you had posted more. YAY!

One thing I'm wondering is...Can Keith and Cassie actually spend some quality time together without getting into trouble?

Okies, just don't make me wait too long to find out!

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 29 . 9/1/2009
Pattie, I can't tell you what a pleasant surprise it was to find another chapter from you. I've had the most dreadful last few days, and this was definately a big, bright spot. Thank you!

You know, I have to tell you that I love the way that Cassie jokes around with Keith. I love her sense of humor, especially the comment about handing over the murder weapon so they won't have to call the police.

Now, it remains to be seen, just where this relationship is headed. I guess I can't blame the poor girl if she was having second thoughts...after all, I don't think I'd want to share him with all of those screaming girls! LOL

Okies, patiently waiting for more.

RandomFan22 chapter 28 . 8/16/2009
Ah, you're back. With a nice and easy chapter.

I was not at all surprised by the hassle at the hamburger joint. I could see Keith causing a stir wherever he showed up, well, except for around San Pueblo.

Glad your writers block decided to move on down the road...
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 28 . 8/16/2009
Ah...another chapter! It's been a long time since you posted to either of your current stories. I hope all is well with you, Patti.

I just love the way Keith is so formal and respectful with her dad, and then when he gets Cassie alone, all inhibitions are gone. Well not all of them. LOL

But it's just like him to hide any pain that he might be having from everyone. "You can continue to search for injuries if you want." I absolutely love that line! And then her calling him a meanie! Too funny!

A classic scene in the restaurant. Wonderful job, Patti!

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 24 . 7/15/2009
OMG! She's awake! I have a sneaking suspicion that she's not going to remember Keith, or anything else for that matter.

Great job, Patti. Hope you got more ready to go soon. You know how impatient I can be! LOL

The wait is on again.

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 23 . 7/14/2009
whoa, Patti!

I can't wait to see just what's going to happen next! Ya got me on the edge of my seat...how much is Cassie going to remember when she wakes up?

Great job once again.

The wait is on again...

RandomFan22 chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
Geez, I want to be a relative of this Perez dude. Two cars in two days! And, very nice cars indeed.

So, will Cassie remember Keith? I guess it won't matter much if she does or not - because we all know she's going to fall in love with him all over again. Don't they all?

Do I see a romance in the offing for Mother Partridge too?
RandomFan22 chapter 21 . 7/9/2009
Cassie is a walking disaster isn't she? And, put her together with Keith, who can't stay out of trouble to save his soul...what a combination.

No pressure on the surgeon - after all, he's only operating on America's heartthrob. Better not let the knife slip - a scar would not be greatly appreciated.
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 21 . 7/8/2009
Oh wow, all the action in this chapter almost left me breathless. Keith knew it was a bad idea for Cassie to go out into the road to summon help, but man! I really didn't think she'd actually get hit!

Hm...throw yourself in the path of a speeding car...for Keith Partridge?

Absoulutely!

Not a problem!

Just hold my beer, I'll be right back. LOL

Great job, once again Patti.

The Wait is on...