Reviews for I, Human
The Wastelander chapter 19 . 1/15
Bit of a late question but are any of your TSCC fics being updated or continued? I love all of your terminator fics even lost in the past and have reread them multiple times but it's a shame to see such a good fandom gradually getting abandoned since the shows cancellation. I understand if you don't want to continue them but your stories are some of the best i've seen as well as serenity point by APStacey, i just hope you'll consider continuing them thanks :)
Haley Earthstone chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Wow. This was deep and powerfully done. A truly intense read.
Kyranol1 chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
You know, as much as I regret rereading this due to my resurfaced desire to read a sequel, this is a damn good fic. I'm glad I took the time to read it again.
99DeadBalloons chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I've been a fan of your TSCC stories for a while and now you've just become my hero. I think this is the first story I've followed that actually came to a conclusion and since I have an obsession with the No Fate series it just absolutely made my day D no other writer (at least in my opinion) captures Cameron's character so perfectly and the way you make their relationship so. . .realistic yet edgy is a talent all in itself ;)
I selfishly ask that you keep working your magic and spoil us with more TSCC fiction (did you mention a sequel in mind? *crosses fingers*) Best wishes and keep well :)
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Kidnappers! I bet they are totally from that bitch T-1001 and the rival company to CyberDyne. Totally makes sense. Though high speed collision when trying to kidnap someone more or less unharmed? Yeah, not the best of plans. Good job with this story so far, it's up to your usual standards of excellence :)
TriforceYolo chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
I'm going to kill you, and you can't change my mind! I wonder if this terminator was the one Cameron was originally sent back to deal with while she also regains her connection with Sarah. If so, I see what you did there. Pretty damn clever, if you ask me. But it's also really evil. You know that, right?

Still, I love your Terminator fics. They're characterization is both dead on to the show, but they also have the AU concept you were going for when you wrote I, Terminator. Cameron's maturity and evolution from machine to human is remarkable and amazing. Sarah, well, Sarah had a lot of hate, which is understandable since she knows of the future and what will happen. So glad Cameron was patient enough to fight beside Sarah through it all.

Now, give me the sequel. Please?
Lordswift chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
Loved this entire series! Just spent the last few days catching up! Cant wait for more! Just one question if they are sharing a bed regularly Then does jean know about them? Its not mentioned but i guess she has probably guessed
Riskreader chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
Seems as if things are still mighty close to hitting the fan wondering how it's all going to go into play.
wheresmyluce chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Yay you for finishing and giving us some closure (sort of. g). You are a very talented writer. I admire your skills. I hope you do a sequel and Sarah gets back to being her amazingly awesome kick ass self. Your humanistic (is that even a word? Well,if not, it should be) Cameron is very intriguing.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Cliff hanger ending?! WHAT! You should really have a sequel otherwise you'll get angry mails from the readers :P
fig-aruna chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Laaaaaddddyyyyyy! You are damn right! :O You must explain this immediately! By giving us the first chapter of the sequel, stat!

Seriously though, thank you so much for continuing with this story. As I always say, we readers have the easy job. :)
tanama30 chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
wow great story i can't wait for the sequel to start
Hallelujah.girrl chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Oh, my... Who's the target? I want to kill you, but then I think, "Without Red, it's impossible a sequel". So, I will allow you to live... You will have to write a master piece ;)
I loved "I, Human" as much as "I, Terminator". I read those every time I can, really.

Keep making a paradise of the Fanfiction World, Red! You're my hero :3
Gemini1179 chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Hey! Sorry I haven't reviews that last couple chapters. Been busy myself over the past six months, (last year and a half really) but I did recently catch up on things. Wonderful stuff as always and while this wasn't the epilogue I was expecting, I can see the potential.

Your only problem, as I see it, is that you are such a creative writer that you've given your readers a plethora of wonderful works to sink their teeth into which can only lead us to wanting more!

More "The Last Terminator"!

More "Cameron Connor Chronicles"!

More "Lost In The Past"! (Seriously, I think you could do some interesting stuff there. Poor Sarah, how would she deal with learning her and Cameron's history?)

And finally, more "No Fate"!

I'm gonna go read your Supergirl stuff now. I have to watch the last two seasons of Xena before I read your Xena stuff me thinks...
HowlnMadHowie chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Let me guess, it's not full circle Terminator if another Terminator comes back from the future to kill Jean. If that's the case I forgive you for this epilogue bec it carries on as I hoped that the story continues. I thought it was slightly wrong to leave it here. Esp since Jean doesn't realize Cameron is a terminator. Question is, does Skynet know Cameron is in the same timeline? From previous story I don't think Skynet knew the full scope of the Omega series of Terminator. But uh, you do realize you got no warning for Jean that a terminator is after her? I mean unlike series and franchise in case of John.
Just...don't take months developing this new story.