Reviews for Pudding
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was pretty awesome. I love Joe thinking he could buy Carl ten hats...but my favorite part was Kevin saying don't be a chicken and then going all daydreamy and wanting chicken. Because I do that on occasion. lol.
sterlingsilverrr chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great story! I just loved it! It's short but sweet. And it's great that this time the end isn't that they get together but he wishes that they get together. :]
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Poor Joe. BFF drama. Gah.

And I think this is my last JONAS story by you that I've reviewed so...you are finally free of my lameness! Haha.

Love,

Lori
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
the guy down the street that sells smoothies that line still has me cracking up, but that is sad he even knows. this is what I love about tv couples its obvious to everyone but the couple when cupid strikes :)
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I think Stella would wait for him. Nagging and impatiently, but she would wait. This was really cute, poor Joe. At least he's smart enough to realize that he doesn't want to jeopardize things yet, even if he doesn't choose to take the simple way out. I thought it was funny how Kevin started listing all of the people that knew Joe liked Stella. Sweet little read.
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
What I love most about this little fic is the end. It's nice to see him acknowledging he may need to mature abit. It's very... mature of him. Haha. Really though, it's nice. And I like Nick and Kevin's attitudes about it. Sorry it took so long to review, but it was great!

Kelly
Lula chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Great story, I loved it. It is one of my favorites.
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Perfect tag. Better than the episode, I swear. And for some reason, I'm really proud of your Nick )

I loved it! Felt sorry for Joe, but I did like it! You should continue! ((blinks innocently)) one more chapter?

D

-Aly
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
You're Kevin is seriously the best-even when he only cameos in a scene. For instance. his line about "Mom, Dad, Frankie, Macy, your gym teacher, our manager, the guy down the street that makes the smoothies, the band…" was fantastically funny and the timing was great.

"Or what if someone else asks her out first, and you have to stand by and watch?” Nick replied." Ah, Nick-always the wise one.

Very cute end.

As you can see, I'm trying to keep an open mind. I still don't like the J/S pairing for some reason, but I knew if you wrote the pairing it would at least be fun. And this was. :)
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Joe needs to tell her, seriously. I can't take it, they're perfect for each other.

“Mom, Dad, Frankie, Macy, your gym teacher, our manager, the guy down the street that makes the smoothies, the band…” Best line in the whole thing.

I loved it!
angellwings chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Okay, so cute! It's perfect for Joe. And it really fits with the description for an AWESOME upcoming episode! YAY!
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aww, I swear that last line made my heart sing! _

Joe...even 'fictional' Joe is dreamy. I swear. Haha. I absolutely adored this piece, you know? And not just because you dedicated it to me! ;)

I'll admit grudgingly that I love the idea of Stella/Joe - they do in fact look like they'd make an amazing on-screen couple. So, the fact that you wrote this and put a dedication to me meant a lot. :D

Basically, suburbs, I adored this. But I kind of didn't want it to end, lol. Sometimes...I just want the poor guy to get the dang girl. XD.

Pyro
IheartPRSamuraiJayden chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
omg! I loved it! so cute! my fave part is "Mom, Dad, Frankie, Macy, your gym teacher, our manager, the guy down the street that makes the smoothies, the band…” so funny! anyways love it! Jella foreva! (hey that rhymed!)
MissNata13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
He needs more time? How much? Another ten years? Honestly Joe! I watched the episode and I 'awwed'. I hardly ever 'aww' because tv somehow is completely different from reading or movies. I cry/laugh when I watch movies or read books. I never so when I watch tv. I'll mention my theory of poor and speedy plot development but I'll stop rambling and start reviewing.

Scoff.

You post this up and you're leaving? I hope you plan on updating at least once while you tour the world. You just can't leave me hanging that long! I love how you made Joe a bit honorable. It's sweet. Nick and Kevin were excellent. I am completely jealous how you capture their tv characters perfectly. I also love how you revealed how everybody knows their attraction for each other except for those two lovebirds. Sigh.

-Nata