Reviews for Pudding
printmaker chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
you could totally turn this into a multichapter fic (:

'He wanted to be able to just pretend he thought of her as a friend while sabotaging any potential relationships she might think about starting'

totally my favourite line...

have fun :D
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
How sweet! Just ask her out. What could go wrong?
1927 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hi Kendra :),

Okay, before I forget:

- The oldest Lucas got a dreamy look on his face. “Yum, chicken. Do you know if there are any chicken wings left?”

- “Yup,” Kevin replied cheerfully. “Mom, Dad, Frankie, Macy, your gym teacher, our manager, the guy down the street that makes the smoothies, the band…”

Oh dear. You write Kevin absolutely hysterically. I love him and your writing makes him all the more endearing - I want a Kevin for myself! :P Moving on to the other bits of the story...

I loved that this was just a simple piece that really showed what Joe was thinking. I think it really worked because it was so realistic, and didn't have him jumping to take any drastic measures. And I loved the last bit with all my heart - Joe was just so great about the whole thing and the way he/you put it is so relatable.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this, and once again - I absolutely adored Kevin in this. (Okay, and Nick and Joe too :P) Which reminds me, I must read more of your Kevin/Macy works! I'll try to get onto those asap - I was really looking forward to them. :)

xo, Cami

p.s. Oh yeah, and do have a great time on vacation!
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good little one shot. That sounded odd. I like the Joe/Stella pairing. Too bad I don't get the Disney or Family channels so I can't watch the show. Thank god for YouTube! Anyway, good work!
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
haha you just had to put this up. XD

i love joe/stella :]
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh! Poor Joe! While his logic is more or less sound, you know that it's the dumbest idea ever and will blow up in his face. But it's still so sweet that he cares so much about her that he's not going to try (yet!).

I love this oneshot, it's so sweet and cute and the perfect addition to the episode. Great job!
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved this and everyone was written so perfectly in character. I loved Joe's reasoning at the end the most - In a way it showed what he was trying to deny - that he was a little bit more mature.

VEry well written.

~PurpleAngel~
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
amahhzinng

you are fabulous!
fuelledbystarbucks chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Joe and Stella. My favorite. But if you think you're leaving the story there... well. It says complete but I dont believe it. Lol. Continue PLEASE. After you vacation at least. Haha. Have Fun.

Laura
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Yea! Joe's doing the right thing! That's just...well, that's awesome! I really like how you wrote Joe; I think that's very true to his character.

~~Ranger
LaPaige chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
'the guy down the street that makes the smoothies'

I cracked up at that! I love how you wrote for them all, especially Kevin! :)
myers1978 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
aaw, thats so cute! I knew they were either together or crushing on each other just from the promos before it even aired, and in the first show you knew they had a love hate relationhip where they are best friends and love each other but hate that they do because they think the other doesnt. It's cute...
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw- That was really sweet. You write really awesome JONAS fanfiction, which is a labor worthy of Herecles. You know, writing well.

Anyway.

I want to see him take the leap! Like, go so insane thinking about her that he just asks her and it'll be ok because...well.. that's how it works, sometimes.

: D