Reviews for Nightingale
Bunnytea chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Amazing story great job
Snowroseangel chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Love it! Rewritten or not.. it's fine. It looks absolutely perfect as it is. Your great with your imagination working on fitting well with the story. :)) Good luck! Keep going and.. uhhmmm... .. update SOON ! ;))
Zeyla Gale chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Well I'm glad you've noticed your mistakes and you're trying to correct them. I'll be waiting for the new and improved version.
Kat-kath chapter 19 . 10/14/2010
AWESOMENESS! GO ALICE! YOU CAN DO IT! Oh and Shun... You look pathetic and pitiful

Shun: Excuzze me?

Me: Yeah! Like hell go up find Alice!

Shun: GOD! Haven't you read the chap yet? I TRIED MY BEST! I treid AS HARD AS I COULD!

Me: Well try harder

Shun: WTF?

Me: Poor Alice... I know you can do it!

Shun: Me too!

Me: Oh! So that's why you are not helping her *huff* because you think she can do it alone? *louder huff*

Shun: NO!

Me: Oh so you think she is weak and can't do it alone!

Shun: NO!

Me: Oh! Then you just don't want to help her! Oh gush your so mean *glare and moves head from side to side in disaproval*

Shun: No! Geez! I mean yeah but no and... and... URG You ARE SO STRESSFULL!

Me: I know I know... I would torture you more but I am just too sleepy...

Shun: NO THE DARK CLOUD!

Me: No... it's not because of a dark cloud *yawn* Its because of my freakin horrible survival camp... -_-'

Shun: *mischevious grin* Sooooo you are tired huh?

Me: *dizzily nods*

Shun: What if I don't let you sleep?

Me: You'll *yawn* d..die...

Shun: Oh really how? I am SOOOOOO afraid!

no response

Shun: What? Are you scared?

still no response

Shun: Are you ignoring me? *turns around to find me deeply asleep* geez are you weird... -_-'

Me: *suddenly wakes up* BTW loved the chap! Update soon! *falls asleep*

Shun: *sweatdrop*
shadowwing1994 chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
yay, u update it! nice chappie write more
sandra chapter 18 . 6/12/2010
make more, make more!
Aleca-Kasumi chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
beautiful continue !
A-Million-Words chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
YES! You updated, I'm so happy. Haha, I knew it was Alice long time ago ;P Thanks to you for tellen' me o' course. :D Update soon, but finish your (Stupid) homework first.
L8er -I'm startibg with my old habbit
shunalicefan chapter 17 . 3/19/2010
you have to keep going with this sory. YOU HEAR ME!
Tozase-Murcielago chapter 16 . 12/12/2009
i think the last figure is alice and hydranoid :P did alice fuse with the angel-thing? btw please update the next chapter!
Olivia chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Awesome! Great description at the end.
Olivia chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Great story, but terrible grammar and spelling! DO you pay attention in school at all! My sister has better spelling than you and she is 8!
A-Million-Words chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ok Hi

I love this story it is soo great ok just I had to luagh on the we are the champions chapter and the girls just wanna have fun so wierd and random and heres a little tip dont but a kareoke machine if the peoples who use it does not know how to sing oh and you have had enough sugar for a... year stay off the sweets oh dont stay off the sweets a good amount off sugar make a good story, a wierd chapter or two and makes me laugh oh here I go again I write really long chapters hehe now I am going crazy and not that tierd and thats wierd cuase normally I get up at five on weekends and I went to bed at 11 last night and got up at qaurter to seven sorry Iam a bed speller hehehehehe keep writting

L8er
BeyondTheBlue chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
good story . please send next review soon.
Doomburger chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
WOWZ! That was totally off the chart! My guess is that something really funny/intense's gonna happen in the next one! Keep up the good work!

Warmest wishes