Reviews for Tenten as Jane Porter
rakiah chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Can you make make tamaki from naruto as rapunzel
korip1994 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I actually have 3 comments.

's Lee the bad guy?

Hiashi is a bigger jerk then ever.

was great.
xkaiistarx chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really love your disney princesses stories. They are so funny!

I'm pretty sure the little boy from the Uchiha clan is Sasuke and his older brother is Itachi. :D

"OH. MY GOODNESS, DADDY! I was out walking and...little baby...little baby Uchiha! I drew a picture!"

"Yes? Go on."

"Suddenly, the little Uchiha starts crying."

"Oh, poor thing..."

"And I turn around...and there's a whole fleet of them! There's an army of Uchihas! A huge tree full of them...screaming at me! ROAR!"

"Oh, Charades! You're very good at this."

"Terrified, I was, terrified! Suddenly, I was swinging in the vines up in the air! Swining! Flying! I was in the air!"

"What did you do?"

"And then I was all surrounded! And, Daddy, they took my BOOT!"

"...Those were the ones I bought you!"

"And then I was saved! I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth..."

"Loincloth? Good Lord..." -LOL this part was awesome. Could not stop laughing

:D Good story
Cowdy chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow bad guy lee. I didnt think that was possible! XP I love these naruto disney princess stories. They're making me go back and watch all the classic disney movies.
jacobyel chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lovely story, Gothic!
EternalAngelPower chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
It was wonderful. I'm guessing it was one of your really tough ones. I see you'll be writing "Pirates" next. I'm sure your fans will be expecting all three.
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh wow that was awsome! And yeah it is kinda hard to picture a good character as a bad guy, poor Lee T_T.

Anyway this one was so good I went onto youtube and watched the parts of the movie were singing took place (to get into the mood).

Can't wait for more! _
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw great story! ]

Oh Pirates of the carabian! love the movies! lol

Please post it soon!