Reviews for Ignominy
Draki Shevio Nalombre chapter 1 . 4/30
Hey
I really like your work here and the two sequels you have done after that! They are so precious babies that only want to love and protect each other *love*
I was wondering if I could translate your work? Our French fandom could appreciate great fan fiction like that
EiswolfZero chapter 1 . 4/16
Ohhh that was just cute
thank god they cleared that misunderstanding up!
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Kudos!
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
OMG, this was sooo beautiful! Totally loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This is very sweet. I love it.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Misconceptions can tear people apart. I've often felt, reading about Vulcans, that they are especially prone to it as their mantra of logic excludes the reality they are a passionate and powerful people. And Spock, with his gift of two cultures, especially so.
Imo this piece of writing is a great exemplar.
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This is a beautiful story. You said just enough to let everyone see the whole picture, but didn't pander to us either. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Good, sensitive story
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Aww...
...Dang, wish there was more detail of the shout-out Kirk had. xD Those-! Argh!
:P Neat oneshot. :3 Interesting take on a bond between the two... :3 (of course Spock would try to hold his reaction if he thought it would keep the nasty comments away from Kirk! :D )
heh.
rebecca-fang chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Thanks for giving this story. Truly be touched by the feeling between these two.
may i translate this story into Chinese?
I'll keep your name and address.
Thanks a lot : )
The Rushing Wind chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh, this was such a lovely read. Thank you for writing and sharing it! :)
mercury chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aww! Thanks!
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Darn I need a tissue. T_T my mind is still stuck at the beginning.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This story was amazing! :) all the Spirk feels awwww it was perfect. Yup. I'd say I loved it.
sauceynana chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved the story! Many emotions, thank you!