Reviews for Ignominy
Neferit chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
"Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can't hurt me." Every time I hear this saying, I always think "and what if someone carved a name in the stone and then throw it at you?"

I really liked this fic - how it depicted the hurt when the Vulcans were pointy-eared bastard (with no affection in it!), who felt the need to voice their opinion in maters where it was not wanted. I just wish I could see the moment when the waters finally rose too high to take and Kirk finally snapped. Take that, biatchy Vulcans!

The ending really rocks my socks - if you excuse me now, I'm too busy with fangirl sighing :D *sigh 3 *
Jewel Queen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh, excellent, simply excellent! By far one of the best I have read in this fandom and very well-written. My only wish was that this was longer, perhaps detailing the progress of their relationship before and after this event, but it is highly enjoyable just as it is.
SoulSister chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I can see where both of them were coming from here. For Spock, it would seem logical that if Jim didn't know what they were saying, then there was no need to draw attention to it. But if it were me, whether I could understand or not, I'd want someone to stick up for me, like Jim did. At least Jim had an opportunity to give someone a piece of his mind, and I'm glad Spock explained himself. I also liked how supportive Uhura was, she's awesome.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh I loved it it was amazing thanks for sharing xx
TealEyed-Quatre chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ten stars and beyond, my love. This is stunning, from Jim's emotional responses to Spock's reasons for not speaking out... Possibly the most eloquent Star Trek piece I've read yet. I applaud you.

Quatre
justjanedoe chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I read this story a long time ago and loved it. Don't know if I commented on it before, but am doing so now 'cause... This. Rocked. Love Kirk's vulnerability and also Spock's protectiveness. Amaazing stuff here!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'm glad you didn't make Uhura scold Kirk for being dramatic or anything like that.
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wonderful story, I liked your take on the bond and the growing relationship between Kirk and Spock after bonding. The Vulcans gossiping reminds me, though not to this extent, of experiences I and friends of mine have had when people thought we couldn't understand them...you never know who speaks your language.
sexy-jess chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
:) I really liked this. I was so upset, I wanted to throttle some Vulcans :P
Excellent work!
Erudit chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved this. Great Story!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's such a pretty story that I still can't stop smiling in giddiness. Jim and Spock are such idiots about this whole thing, but they're both adorable in the things they do. Absolutely lovely story that give me the warm and fuzzies.
Artie Fowl chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was wonderful.

Thank you.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aww, I liked this!
Alienas chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh, this was so beautiful! Jim is such a sensitive person in this fic, and Spock is totally in character. I love it! And Uhura, I liked her so much!
Julie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved this story, one of the best I've read of this pairing so far, you really get the reader's emotions all over the place - the perfect mixture of angst and a beautiful ending that resolves it all. Well done.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »