Reviews for Ignominy
Julie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved this story, one of the best I've read of this pairing so far, you really get the reader's emotions all over the place - the perfect mixture of angst and a beautiful ending that resolves it all. Well done.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I cannot get enough of this story! I just keep reading it over and over again and it hits me the same way everytime. I know exactly how Kirk felt. There were some people saying some hurtful things about me and my best friend was in the same room with them and didn't defend me at all. It hurt. Everyone really needs someone that they can depend on to defend them in any situation and I love how this story went. I was mad at Spock at first and was like "But, Spock, why?" especially when you had it that they only bonded through Pon Farr out of limited choices. I felt so bad for Kirk until the end when you make a beautiful scene of Spock confessing. Truly, truly beautiful! Love this story!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Poor Jim.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww so sweet. Hurt!Kirk is good in this one.
krakelia chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Yeah this is what I'm talking about!

I felt it. The angst.

Even though I really hate that Ponn Farr business, (yeah yeah, I KNOW it's cannon and sweet and all that:P) the people who know how to work it, can make it edible for me too.

And you are one of those. I congratulate you.

I like the incident at the bridge. It is great fun to imagine Jim have at it at the vulcans high and mighty. heh.

And thank god for Uhura. She saves the day once more.

Job well done!
JinxyKat chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Beautiful story, and well written out.

Thank you for sharing it.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Sweet. A really unique and interesting approach to the Kirk/Spock relationship. Great job!
CharitySaleChild chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Beautiful.

What else is there to say?

Perfect. Every single word.
LoveOfLiterature chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
you know...i think this is fantastic...i cant even figure out if they are in character or not but you know i dont really care...I think this is wonderful and fluffy with just the right bit of angst. great fic
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Good story
Kumiko Yoshikuni chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well, I have a name for this story. Actually, a few names.

Powerful, awesome, lovely, heart-wrenching, cute, saddening, inspiring, and cool.

Glad I could get this off my chest. I hope to read more Spock/Kirk from you; you've certainly go the talent! _~
maggie2mw chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this is beautiful and heart filling :)
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was amazing, so romantic :) Loved it!
KeiranEmrys chapter 1 . 7/12/2009