Reviews for Ignominy
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was amazing, so romantic :) Loved it!
KeiranEmrys chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was beautiful. _
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Very cute, and sincere.

A real heart warming fic! Nice job! _
Sand13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
wow good story. It made me tear up a bit (cause i've been through the whole name calling thing behind my back. It kinda brought back memories). I like that uhura had a concerned talk with him and that she was on his side. I also like the fact that you made Spock reveal the reason why he wasn't defending Jim (i was ready to slap him in this story,lol). I hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea to write my own kind of story with this kind of theme. It inspired me, plus it's a High School Musical story,not a Startrek one. Thanks for writing
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww. This made me cry. Jim was so heartbroken, and Spock seemed so uncaring... I'm so glad that that Uhura butted her nose in and Spock had the guts to confess how he really feels.

Thanks for sharing. _
HPLover747 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh my gosh, I loved this! Thank you!
fee-kh chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is beautiful and just simply heart-breaking.

Your depiction of Kirk and the agony he goes through had my heart seizing in my chest and tears dripping from my eyes. Half-way through I just wanted to slap Spock.

The moment when Uhura realises that Kirk knew what they were saying about him... words fail me.

Thank you for the happy end.

And for reminding me that it is time to buy more tissues.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Poor misguided fools. They both know too much and simultaneously too little.
mystique chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
lovely, lovely story. so heart-rending. makes me want to read more - the story of the Pon Farr and bonding itself, or a sequel to this. pretty please with a cherry on top?

thank you forsharing this!
RikkuAlaise chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
What a really wonderful one-shot! *_*

I love it very, very much! Jim was so hurt...v.v I felt totally sorry for him.

You can't believe how happy I was about the Happy End! XD *floats off in bliss* And very relieved too! Spock's explanation of why he hadn't said anything..v.v *sigh* so great.

Geez, what a sad issue to deal with but you did a great job!

Also the idea of Jim learning Vulcan for Spock! . This was so cute. *grins*

Loved the one-shot so much! Please keep up the great work!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love the insecurity it reveals of the very confident James T. Kirk. It was so beautifully written, as well as completely believable. Of course, I like the way Spock was writtne as well. I really loved every minute of it, I think I almost cried the first time I read this, because I really could feel Kirk's pain. I've read this about 5 times already.
agroxneko chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Izumi.Silverleaf chapter 1 . 6/16/2009

well.. I don't know what to say.. and well.. I don't know how to say it

I'm not really good writing in english (my language is the spanish U) but I understand the English well.

So, that's not the point U your story is fantastic, I love it *0*

but, I want to ask you something U

can I translate it to spanish and publish it?

(I promise that it will be fine! ;0;)

thanks for the time and keep writing, please!

95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »