Reviews for Ignominy
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww. This made me cry. Jim was so heartbroken, and Spock seemed so uncaring... I'm so glad that that Uhura butted her nose in and Spock had the guts to confess how he really feels.

Thanks for sharing. _
HPLover747 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh my gosh, I loved this! Thank you!
fee-kh chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is beautiful and just simply heart-breaking.

Your depiction of Kirk and the agony he goes through had my heart seizing in my chest and tears dripping from my eyes. Half-way through I just wanted to slap Spock.

The moment when Uhura realises that Kirk knew what they were saying about him... words fail me.

Thank you for the happy end.

And for reminding me that it is time to buy more tissues.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Poor misguided fools. They both know too much and simultaneously too little.
mystique chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
lovely, lovely story. so heart-rending. makes me want to read more - the story of the Pon Farr and bonding itself, or a sequel to this. pretty please with a cherry on top?

thank you forsharing this!
RikkuAlaise chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
What a really wonderful one-shot! *_*

I love it very, very much! Jim was so hurt...v.v I felt totally sorry for him.

You can't believe how happy I was about the Happy End! XD *floats off in bliss* And very relieved too! Spock's explanation of why he hadn't said anything..v.v *sigh* so great.

Geez, what a sad issue to deal with but you did a great job!

Also the idea of Jim learning Vulcan for Spock! . This was so cute. *grins*

Loved the one-shot so much! Please keep up the great work!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
lovely!
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love the insecurity it reveals of the very confident James T. Kirk. It was so beautifully written, as well as completely believable. Of course, I like the way Spock was writtne as well. I really loved every minute of it, I think I almost cried the first time I read this, because I really could feel Kirk's pain. I've read this about 5 times already.
agroxneko chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
So...cute...
A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lovely.
Izumi.Silverleaf chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hi!

well.. I don't know what to say.. and well.. I don't know how to say it

I'm not really good writing in english (my language is the spanish U) but I understand the English well.

So, that's not the point U your story is fantastic, I love it *0*

but, I want to ask you something U

can I translate it to spanish and publish it?

(I promise that it will be fine! ;0;)

thanks for the time and keep writing, please!

kisses!
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wonderful story. I think my heart was in my throat the entire time, it was that emotional.
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I truley enjoyed this, with full heart and happiness that you posted it.

The details were very clear - and nessacary - and I commend you on keeping the boys in-character. And for your portrayl of Uhura. Many writers choose to "write" her off as an obstacle. I liked how you had her in this story.

Wonderful job, if I may say so. :)
Cold Affections chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
N'aw. Loved this piece. Made me all teary-eyed five times in a row. Love how you portray your characters.

K/S forever!
Cally chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
You made me cry which is the best compliment that I can give a story... I just reread your story again for the 3rd time in a hour and it is still perfect!

I really hope that you write so more connected to this story showing them really becoming bonded... and maybe some more of Kirk's insecurity issues as he knows that he loves Spock but if Spock does not actually say I love you the issues might still be there. Also to see Spock stand up for Kirk would be cool or for them to deal with the issue of creating a family or Spock to see that Kirk really is a genius...
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »