Reviews for Ignominy
Mars-Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good story! This was so sweet, I enjoyed it very much :)

You should totally write more!

Mars
HalandLeg4ever chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Loved this!
Sigrida chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
It was really a beatiful story! Thank you for writing it. Donť you plan to write some longer K/S?
ayke chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
you need to write more spock/kirk fics. :)
k8ebug chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Love, love, love. I really liked that you ended with an intimate moment just short of voyeuristic - very tasteful. From Spock's POV, I would have started by saying "his mother" rather than "his mom," just because Spock never calls his mother "mom." I enjoyed Uhura's commentary immensely, and I liked that you allow the reader to get a clear idea of what went down without having to describe the incident itself. Well done! I look forward to more from you!
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love!

Perfect fic!

Ja ne. :D
Ambrosia Aither chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I must say this is one of my favorite Kirk/Spock stories I have read in the past few weeks(I have just started reading this pairing thanks to Star Trek 2009). I have also read your GinHitsu story and it's amazing, you are a wonderful author!
Andi chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw that was really cute. Well done!
Celestia chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love it. The fic is nicely written and the plot is flowing and interesting. Please write more fics on this pairing?
Casteline chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Beautiful
Duleny chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
very good short story.
Daybreaq chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love this! This story is relatively short in actual words but you manage to tell a huge amount. I cried for Jim; really felt his pain and insecurity. I love your Uhura! She's a great friend. Next time something like this happens Spock will tell the offender how highly illogical it is to insult another this way normally but to do so when one makes the assumption the target can even understand him serves no purpose beyond satisfying a petty personal emotional need. (Though he should also note that the assumption is erronious and the result of obviously diminished reasoning ability and seriously faulty logic.) He might also suggest a Vulcan making such a verbal outburst really must have lost total control of his emotions and should probably seek some remedial training in emotional control if he is that far gone. There are ways to insult and shame Vulcans. Hee!
gedankenzug chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
truly beautiful :)
Semaphora chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I absolutely adore this. You've written the characters perfectly, and your study of Jim was very realistic. The words had a poetic quality that allowed the piece to flow, as did the dialogue of the characters and the way you wrote them. I especially liked the role Uhura played, how she can still be a friend to them both despite her previous ties to Spock. I also loved how the end turned out, with Jim misinterpreting Spock's actions and realising that he was being protected all along.

Beautiful, fantastic work.