Reviews for Ignominy
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was so awesome it needs a sequel! It was just spectacular!
amoanimeshotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
There is a fic before that? Because there are moments like:

" “That’s what you said. Poor timing. That the Athosians’ magic fungus set your cycle off early.”"

Where Jim refers to something that doesn't hapend in this history.

Love your job!

Ja ne. ;D
eternalthyme chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aww... This was sad. And happy. I liked it a lot. I also think that a mating bond would take time to develop... seems a little bit like a deus ex machina if it just immediately removes all uncertainties etc. Anyhow, good job! This was a really nice piece.
B.J. Sanders chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I like, I really, really like. :) :heart!:

_V
Ariii.chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
T'hy'la. This story was really wonderful. The characterization was really great, and I totally love Uhura. The softness and sincerity of this piece are really what set it apart. Superb job!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was fantastic. I really loved it. Definitely one of the best one shots that I have ever read in this genre.
Mars-Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good story! This was so sweet, I enjoyed it very much :)

You should totally write more!

Mars
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Loved this!
Sigrida chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
It was really a beatiful story! Thank you for writing it. Donť you plan to write some longer K/S?
ayke chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
you need to write more spock/kirk fics. :)
k8ebug chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Love, love, love. I really liked that you ended with an intimate moment just short of voyeuristic - very tasteful. From Spock's POV, I would have started by saying "his mother" rather than "his mom," just because Spock never calls his mother "mom." I enjoyed Uhura's commentary immensely, and I liked that you allow the reader to get a clear idea of what went down without having to describe the incident itself. Well done! I look forward to more from you!
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love!

Perfect fic!

Ja ne. :D
Ambrosia Aither chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I must say this is one of my favorite Kirk/Spock stories I have read in the past few weeks(I have just started reading this pairing thanks to Star Trek 2009). I have also read your GinHitsu story and it's amazing, you are a wonderful author!
Andi chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw that was really cute. Well done!
Celestia chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love it. The fic is nicely written and the plot is flowing and interesting. Please write more fics on this pairing?
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »