Reviews for The Violent Storm

:D
Ella chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
that was so sweet!
FocusR chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I love it. One of the best Storm stories I have ever read. I love how you made TK finally kiss Kari as it was storming outside. Details with feelings and the strom were perfectly on cue. I also like the aspect that Ken and Yolie also call around and not really getting anything for helpful advice. This is going on my favorite list.
Miya Inoue chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Oh,I love this story!Davis part is so funny

And yeah,Yolei is beautiful with her glasses off!
Ressie chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
LaurAnne

ti kicks ass! I read a lot of fan fiction and this is deffinetly the best that i have come across yet.

i wouldn't change a thing

-Ressie
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
totally kawaii!
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Aw...that was so sweet! And you included all my favourite couples. See ya.
michele chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
that was a beautiful story! i may be french but i did understand the whole story and i swear i liked it hope you understand a word tho ok c ya e-mail me if u have a new story
starbright sora matt chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I love the sorato scene!Matt sure looks cute when he pouts... hehe
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Luved It! Me love Kenyako, but me didn't like the Takari. Me more of a Daikari fan. Too much homework make me talk like dis. Damned school.
Cetacea chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Yeah! Very cute story! You played their parts out perfectly! Yolei: Impulsive but Yolei-ish, Ken: Mr. Can't-Show-My-Feelings-Very-Well, Kari: Everyone's light (no pun intended...I think.), Davis: Idiotically cool, well...basically, everyone was PUR-FECT!
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Absolutely adorable! I loved the couples in this fic. Although I'm not the biggest Sora/Matt fan I loved them in this fic. All the couples were well fitted to thier characters. That last scene with Ken and Yolei was tops: I mean him stuttering over what to say, just classic!

The only thing you may want to do is polish a few of the scenes. But all and all it was fantastic.

*Smiles!*

P.S. If you like Kaiyakos by any chance, I wrote one you may like.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Aww! Cute! Not exactly fine literature, but it's degree of realism was quite charming :) I like it quite a bit. Excellent descriptive writing. Excellent use of Davis ;). Great choice of characters. Only real mistake was the repetition of the word 'whether'. I'm quite sure you emant weather, which is a lovely thing to base a story off of! Lovely, wonderful, terrific work. You're a master in this genre _
Ismini chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Haven't seen a work of yours since the last "Twelve Months" chapter, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I loved the Humor parts, I thought the whole fanfic was quite funny. The Ken/Davis and Sora/Matt parts were really cute.

What I didn't find interesting was the plot. The situation has been used before. In a different way, sure, but it is boring to see the same things in all fanfics, over and over. You also added parts that weren't needed or could've been avoided, and that made it longer that it should've been.

The title fits with the fanfic very well, and the storm makes the scene 'romantic' and in the Christmas spirit, should I say. _

All in all, I like this fanfic. It was nice to see a change from the many dramatic Ken/Yolei fanfics that are out there.
regnum chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
I loved it! It was beautiful! _ Very kawaii...and it had a plausible plot. Can I host this? Email me: and my webpage address is .nu/smabbi

Let me know! I really like it! Thanks!