Reviews for Raised You Up
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Love the Story!
Midoriori chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
Oh my gosh that was so good I just wish there was more. Maybe a 10 year reunion with Emma in her sexy clothes.
Demon of Serenity chapter 16 . 4/24/2011
. Oh my gosh, I love this story, it's just SO amazing. It was sad, then Wade was better and it got happy. Then it got sad again, with Kayla's death, and all revenge-like. Then it got happy and humorous at the end with the epicness of Wade's smart-ass comments. If I had to use the amount of fingers I have as max/min of the rating I could give this story, it'd be a eight; for thumbs and pinkies are technically not fingers... I think. But, all and all, fantastic! I enjoyed reading this very, very much and thank you for that privilege.
Vanillastar chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
I loved this story! I live Wade and I hated what they did to him in the Origins movie!

You have to make a sequel! Something just for fluff and such! I love me some Wade and Emma!
a chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
great story! exciting and well written. keep up the good work!
XxHollywoodUndeadxX chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
That was a good freakin story! xD
rainbowinabook chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Amazing, wonderful, delightful - your fic is so many things! Wow...I loved it!
AgentBarton chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
A fun and interesting story that was my pleasure to read. I hope your writings will inspire others to create more WadexEmma stories of this caliber - as the number of stories are several lacking for their fanbase! Again, great job!

~xXLadyKitanaXx
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2010
Surprisingly good . . . I was skeptical when I saw the summary (after all, this pairing is a bit weird), but you made it seem realistic. Well, other than the whole super-powered mutant thing, obviously . . . ;) Great job!

~Killer Zebra
lazyguy90 chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
Wow... Excellently done on this. Very cool. Hope you write some other stuff featuring Wade and Emma. Possibly a follow up involving the X-men? That'd be pretty damn nifty. Anyway, keep up the great work.
11Deisley11 chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
I love this story! The way you portray the characters is perfect! Oh, btw, in chapter 11 you have Wade worried about hyperthermia. In reality it should be hypothermia. Hyperthermia is the exact opposite of hypothermia... too hot for the body to handle. Other than that... it's probably the best x-men story I've read!
tree-of-life8 chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
Oh my god! I love this story! Its everything I wanted and more...please make a sequel! Please! I loved Wade and Emma! And it followed everything that happened, but just gave it a different ending and such. Omg I loved it... favorite favorite favorite
agentdork chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
Yay loved it wish it wasnt over! you should write a second one take place after this that be awesome
Cybill chapter 16 . 7/14/2009
Thank God for the doughnuts:D It was awesome! Great ending, I was all like 'SQUE' after the last sentence:D All in all I enjoyed this story SO VERY MUCH!
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
I love the story. Great ending. I loved Wade's rambling at the end.

Please write another Wade fic.