Reviews for When All Else Fails
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I don't know how I missed this follow-up to the previous stories. I will confess that I love when one of the boys gets comforted by the other after having a nightmare, so I kinda wish you'd shown that. But I love Bobby, too, so glad they're calling him in for help.

I've been hoping you'd keep drabbling. I'll keep looking for new stuff by you. :)
ontara chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved it...very descriptive and I love how they can always rely on Bobby for help, no matter what!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Love the title and its connection to the last line. Well done. I also really like the word "threadbare" - not a word that is used often - but very descriptive of "worn".

Looking forward to the next word and a continuation...

Thanks for sharing. Until next time...
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was great! Though I haven't read Desert Walk, this is a great stand alone and I LOVE that Bobby is the answer that comes to mind. Bobby is such this fatherly presence. Who could blame the boys for always seeking his counsel and his comforting confidence?

Fav. Parts:

There has to be an end in sight. For both their sanities. But he doesn’t know when and each night that passes brings him closer to the end of his rope. Frustration has finally won and he’s given in, broken his promise to Dean.

“Hello? Bobby?”

- AWESOME!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love me some endlessly nightmaring Dean. And some worried, tired, frustrated Sam. And I like the efficiency with which you showed us that Sam had promised Dean he wasn't going to call Bobby for help on this, and, that has to have been an interesting conversation, with Dean feeling all upset and exposed, and Sam all soothing, and, OK I guess it doesn't have to have been like that but, I'll just pretend it was to myself over here because, yum. Point being... great suggestiveness with just a few words.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Nice addition to your drabble collection.

From Sam's description, it sounds like he needed to call Bobby.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
sick and dying for one week-

I wonder could make you weak/

But even when all else fails/

our brotherly bond prevails./

I will make you well. /

i like this. i like how worn pertains to sam and not inured dean. it's a good twist. (
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was really good! Poor boys!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
No - This is far from rotton eggs! - Very good descriptions - Sam's frustration very palpable.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'm glad that you took a look at this side of Sam and Dean. I wished that the show had more time to do so because I have a feeling it would have been very griping...at least you did it and did it justice! Great job.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
When all else fails - Bobby! Love that guy! This is good, please go on.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Yes Call Bobby, Bobby knows the answer to everything!
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw, I love that they can rely on Bobby any time night or day :D

Wonderful drabble, heart warming!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Fantasy.C chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aww poor Sammy and Dean! They've been really going through it...is this by any chance a drabble to a longer story?

Oh okay, had to ask. lol, me liked a lot! :D

*hugs*

Schelz x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw. My poor boys! Wah! Got a lot packed in here, lady. Well done!