Reviews for Silent Still
StephieBoo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Love this!
disconnectedsoul chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wow this was really hot but also really sad. I whole bitter, frusterated tone was present through-out but I wasn't expecting that ending. great job on this!
brookegrace chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Agh! This is amazing! Like utterly amazing, your writting is honestly the best on here. You wrote them both so well and even though I knew how it would end it still made me sad :( The fic was perfection!
alex3321 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow. Amazing story, really well writen. Not just sex but so much emotion going on too.
macaronigirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This story was absolutely gripping and heartbreaking. I ached for Brooke and Julian. She had so many opportunities, and yet she is alone. Your writing is beautiful and so descriptive.

Awesome!
strangletheheart chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Goodness, this story was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

and soo freaking hot! ;)

I freaking love all the fics you write, the detail and wording are always so absolutely perfect!

Hope you write more Brulian stuff!

xoxo

Clarissa
Jessy chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
WONDERFUL it was so hot but at the same time so heatbreaking

I love Brulian and this story was just amazing !

Julian is perfectly described his feelings, his thought, his actions and Brooke was showing her vulnerability, even if she didn't want to tell her love for Julian.

It was handsome i really hope that you're going to write another story of them soon I'll love it i'm sure because you write them so well.

Maybe a smut oneshot after the I love you ! Please !

Anyway i just wanted to congratulate you because you're an amazing writer !
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Words can't express how wonderfully beautiful this was! Great job! I LOVED it! :)
othfan326 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
damn. everything you write is just too good.

this one was particularly sad though. it killed me that brooke could never say those words, despite actually being in love with him.

this one shot was such a great portrayal of what julian was going through (or would have gone through had we seen the effect brooke really had on him).

great job!
Syrine.B chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
THANKS Wow it's a wonderful story you really did Brooke and Julian justice the emotion was so intense I LOVED IT

It was really, really great i love the way you write Brulian it's exactly like i see them in the show even better !

Thanks i hope you'll write a Brulian story soon !

This one was perfect.
ipodder chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
oh my god. Ever since you told me that you were writing a BJu one shot i've been waiting really patiently for it and now that i've read it wow amazing hot and perfect :)

BJu are sexy and you made them even sexier. But what i love is that it isn't just smutty it's raw and emotional and typical angsty BJu.

Well done this is perfect seriously :)

loved it :)

x
Lili chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
It was so Beautiful you write Brooke and Julain perfectly it was ...(i'm speechless).. wonderful really i mean it !

I'm sure that it was what Julian was feeling at the moment and i felt the emotion through him I love him so much and i understand that it was hard for him but he can't resit at Brooke because he loves her so much !

And i also understand Brooke she's afraid but i was expecting her to say I LOVE YOU to Julian :(

“Only people in love make love, Brooke. Are we in love? Do you love me, Brooke?”

“So tell me,” “What do people who aren’t in love do?”

“They fuck.”

“Then fuck me.”

Poor Julian i'm sure he was heartbroken at this moment !

I really hope read a new story of Brooke and Julian soon i love them they are meant to be and you write them so well.

Thanks again it was perfect !
nina chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
WOW this story is AMAZING, absolutely wonderful, it was hot but so heartbreaking for both of them !

I cried at the end when Julian leaves and Brooke is awake and he kiss her and memorizes her it was beautiful but at the same time so sad ;(

It's one of the best one shot i've ever read but all your one shot are wonderful :)

You're an amazing writer really i love the way your write

I LOVE IT !

I really can't wait to read your next story and maybe read a oneshot placed after that Brooke said I LOVE YOU to Julian it will be a happy oneshot LOL

THANKS TO SHARE AN AMAZING STORY LIKE THIS ONE :)

Nina
ashstalker chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
wow! that really gives "attuned" a run for its money!

it was overwhelming. you really got julian down, i am absolutely positively certain that that was exactly what was going thru his mind and his heart. if mark read this, he'd be jealous that nothing so perfect ever went thru his pages and on to the screen.

lol the perpetual hard on, yep, that's our brookie XD

the end was absolutely amazing. she was all that, but most of all she was alone, that epitomizes her perfectly.

i love how you write brulian. you must really love julian, you make him sound so perfect! maybe next time you try your hand on nathan, cause mark writes him like forrest gump's younger, dumber brother and i really don't think nate deserves that.

overall, that was PERFECT! two very enthusiastic thumbs up, esp cause you never write smut just to write smut, but there is always an emotional background and it makes everything sensual and erotic without ever making it cheap. so, thank you for that.
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 6/10/2009