Reviews for jerusalem bells
born30 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I'm sure you don't get many reviews for this anymore, but I just stumbled on it now and wanted to tell you how well-done and original it is still, in my opinion. I love the twist with Tony becoming a Mossad liaison and Ziva being in a deserved coma after Somalia. And when he's in D.C. and doesn't want to go back to Israel...my throat was actually tightening up, I felt it that much. Brava.
B chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Now that Ziva's left the show ... man, all I really want is for this to have happened.
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This story is awesome! Really enjoyed it. :)
Ichiume chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh woooooow. Am utterly blown away! Totally wasn't expecting this. :) Thanks for sharing this with us readers!
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Fantastic story! A job well done! I loved it!
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
AW! I love this so much! You did so great, I loved the character of Ziva's mother.
Adorable-girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
well.. I'd love it, but that's really really far from the real story, right?
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Sometimes it is her father, and she is safe; sometimes it is Michael, and she is desired; sometimes it is Tony, and she is loved.

perfection. sheer perfection.
chossytoss chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I've definitely read this before, and I'm so happy I found it again! Anyway, I really love this piece, even though it's just all around sad even with the romantic/deep/happy parts. But the thing that really solidified my liking (if that makes sense) is when Eli Gibbs and McGee all call Tony an idiot. I literally laughed out loud - it's just such a randomly subtle funny image! Okay sorry for the ramble, and well done!
pleasedeletethisaccount05 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I really love this fic! It's so touching and satisfylingly sad if you know what I mean:) Love Tony in this fic especially!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Really well written, I was glued to the screen 'til the end.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ah, that was great! I love how Ziva was so strong and yet vulnerable and tried to push him away but really needed him in the end. Yay happy ending! Both characters seemed very realistic and true to form. Thank you very much.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love Tony! And Ziva :) You write them both so well, and their relationship, while complicated, is wonderful. Nice job!
YellinYee chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow. I really, really enjoyed reading this. Besides the bad a$$ way Tony went about the rescue, like McGee, I was shocked (and loved) the way Eli David warmed up and eventually learned to like Tony. Yael was also a great character, a sturdy matriarch with a commanding presence and wonderful warmth; easy to see where Ziva gets her "Ziva"-ness. ;)

The NCIS to Mossad liasion position Tony accepts (hee, also loved the irony line about it) was great. I don't really see many things that would motivate Tony to move from D.C. - when he went back and realized how much he missed the city got to me a little - but Ziva is definitely one. Abby bringing Tony Honeydust at the end was perfect too. :)
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
that was absolutely amazing!thank you so much for writing this :))