Reviews for jerusalem bells
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
luvd the ending! so cute! a little sad, but stil cute!

chukles... suton suton.
holikimaela chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is great. I like how Tony sacrifices to be with her - and that you've made it a very real sacrifice, I actually felt the anguish of his choice. Thank you for this!
AerynB chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I really, really liked this. And the first...quarter, third, maybe...was very, very close to how the premiere turned out to be... that Tony knew that it wasn't "normal" for Ziva to be out of contact with everybody. As you put it "it's not like Ziva." Way to go! :)

What else... I liked how Ziva was sarcastic to her captors, unflattering uniforms, not air-conditioned cars...

I loved the rescue, I loved tough-guy-Tony...almost like he's a 'wild card'; again, your instincts were right on the money. Oops. I hope I'm not spoiling. :( Did you get to see the premiere?

I thought you had a good read on Tony's character throughout. And I especially liked the 180-degree about face, with Tony playing the NCIS liason for Mossad. That he now knows how life in America was for Ziva, since he's had to live it in Israel.

hmm...I'm not sure if I'm making any sense...Bottom line is, I really, really enjoyed this. Great job! :D
crimsonmaz chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
There are so many things I love about this story. You have the Tony/Ziva dynamics down pat. It was sweet without being overly sappy or OOC. I loved the ending, typical Tony-surprise and very Ziva-esque reply. In short, it was awesome!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is really quite sweet! Really makes me smile at points-and I think you handle the characters well. Interesting stlye too-lovely job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I loved this. This was so good and so well written and really touching and moving and so many other adjectives I can't think of right now! haha anyway, this was an awesome fanfic and I really loved it! Keep up with the great work!
iBelieveInAngels chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I loved this. It was absolutely beautiful!
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love the end :L

SO Ziva. Just so... blasé!

daseyislove chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
this is pretty amazing. i actually cried. great job!
0melting.snow0 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
oh my gosh, i loved it! that's just the kind of stories i could read every single minute of my life. great job!
Sirusi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love you. I actually just watched the season finale a few days ago and was starved for some more NCIS, so I went on fanfiction. And I have read several post-finale fanfics, but they all more or less sucked, so I read this. Which was absolutely excellent.

eleen chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Holy, this was a great thing to read in bed today! Wonderfully angsty throughout with a VERY satisfying end. I love how you cross so much time but keep the emotion and don't lose your's amazing.
xim-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Excellent story!
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw, this was sweet. I love that he moved to Israel, got a job at Mossad, became friends with the Davids, and visited her every day. It was so utterly sweet.
Agent of the Apothecary chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is gorgeous-the sort of gorgeous that makes me absolutely burn with envy and I can't help rereading fourteen times. Lovely!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »