Reviews for jerusalem bells
Mitford chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
So sweet and lovely
LttlMssTrouble chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aaww so sweet... It made me teary-eyed, doesn't happen often :)
jojocat chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very sweet fic. I completely enjoyed it. When is the wedding?
MissNMW chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
WOAH, this is the first post-Aaliyah fiction that i've read. i kept saying to myself i'm not gonna read any, i'm not gonna read any, i'm not gonna read any.

but this. WOW. it's really good!
tigerlily25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Achingly, breathtakingly beautiful moments between Tony and Ziva - I was almost in tears in some parts. I've always wondered what would happen when Tony and Eli met (disregarding canon and the anger-storm that was the finale) - you captured exactly what I imagined the David family to be like.

Loved the irony of Tony being the 'liason' (wonder if there's such a thing as Israeli idioms, haha) You write this pairing so well I sometimes expect to hear lines from your fics come out of their mouths during reruns. Love your work as always.
LuvTonyZiva chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow, this was so amazing, how Tony never left her side :P the romance was perfect and not OTT :)
Daemith chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw, this was great! On one hand, I think it's a pretty unlikely outcome as far as what will actually happen in the show, but on hte other it was a great story to read. I love the stuff about Ziva's family, I've always thought "Wow, if Tony and Ziva ever got together, it would be really awkward/scary for Tony to go meet her family!" (Especially considering the wrath of Eli David towards Tony on their last encounter...)
thenlaugh chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I can never get over how well you get their voices. Tony's is perfect especially

"I mean, I’ve seen crazy—my Dad, my Dad was crazy. My mom was a little crazy. Hell, Gibbs isn’t exactly stable. But your family… it’s a wonder you came out as well-adjusted as you are, and, well, let’s be honest, that’s not much." I completely adore that whole talking to himself thing Tony has going on, it's very reminiscent of that episode where Abby's lab nerd framed him for murder and he was interrorgating himself in that jail cell.

Those last few episodes were amazing... and I wish that this story would happen at the start of s7, however, all I can see happening is Ziva getting rescued and then the whole Tiva vibe returning to where it was... which is rather disappointing, but hey, it's not a drama show...

So yeah. Love this.
ncisfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very nice. Very different from all the other post Aliyah fics. Only one point of criticism - in Israel the official language is Hebrew not Arabic.
secret-scribbled-notebooks chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
(insert collective tears, whimpers and giggles here)

THAT is how it's supposed to be. Go the David family.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5