Reviews for Path Untaken
Uovoc chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
The ending was nice, Nobody coming home to the graveyard. I didn't understand the bit about the dark strangers, though.
dedpule chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I can feel my eyes burning- I loved that kid, that book. Good ending
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was lovely! Keep writing. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aw! Bittersweet ending. I rather liked it. :)
Merida Hughsie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Now that was wonderful. Perfect ending. I knew Bod would eventually come home.

LG Faithful
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh my gosh. Oh. My. Gosh.

This was so sad, but so beautifully written. I nearly cried reading Bod's headstone, truly I did...
99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Bravo. It's a fitting end after Bod's (expected) long and adventurous life.
Jenny262 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was beautiful
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I thought of exactly the same thing when i finished reading it. :)

It was a bit short, but the epitaph was beautiful. Interesting that you chose to tell it more from the perspective of the living. I always thought about how the dead would react, but I like your take on it.

Oh and by the way, "it's share of history" should be "its share of history." You use the apostrophe wherever you say "it is." But that's just a nit-picky little note, it doesn't detract form the story at all.
teacupz chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
this was really good. my first impressions were 'a really interesting format' and 'a really cool description'. heh. :) and at first, I didn't really understand about the conversation about dark bussiness. I think it was something about the Jacks but once I read about Bod's grave, I finally found out that I got it all wrong. heh. XD -slapped-

oh, yeah, I have several opinions but I'm not really sure about them. I hope you'll forgive and correct me if I'm wrong. okay... these lines:

- True it has had it's share of history / er... I guess the word 'it's' should be written without aposthrope (') into 'its'? er... I'm not really sure but I thought the line meant something like the a share of history was owned by the graveyard.

- that did not quiet belong. / I think the word 'quiet' should be 'quite'..? but, I'm not sure. ; actually, both could be put in the sentence. but, I think the word 'quite' fit the sentence more. sorry if I am wrong. TT

- And somewhere in the graveyard, series of voices echoed, 'Welcome home.' / erm... 'Welcome home.' should be 'Welcome home'. instead. I guess you need to put the apostrophe first before the dot. only my opinion.

that's all for my opinions. please correct me if I'm wrong. :) I think this is a pretty well-written story. I loved the description and words choice. hmm... so Bod came back to the graveyard. that would be a very nice happy ending epilogue (for me). heh heh.

a short but interesting and nice situated story. and I loved the title! heh heh. -smacked- keep writing!
A. Person chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Third time reading this story. It's just perfect. Especially Bod's epitath.
Nakano Aika chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
:applause:

Beautiful!
Verkouden chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Sad, so sad.

But beautifully written.
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
YES! i cried at the end of the book and now you brought a smile to my face after 5 minutes of finishing the book...
S.S.Ryan chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I found this story excellent. Although it was bit short and I would have loved to read on I believe that this was one of the best stories I've ever read in fanfiction. My compliments to the author.