Reviews for Always The Bridesmaid, Never The Bride
KaiK4eva chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
hibari is so horny
ThanksIllPass chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for this, it was fantastic. 3318 needs more love. It's the only pairing with Hibari I consider probable, and actually deep and interesting, as opposed to others. Although your Hibari is slightly different than the one I personally imagine, I still loved it. So thank you for writing this, and in such an amazing style, too.
peachpinksugar chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Epic win!

I love Ryohei's depth of character in this piece! Thank you for actually bothering to explore his emotions and personality* instead of adopting the shallow, flat representation seemingly favored by most of his semi-serious BL writers-he's a great character that needs more love and thought than the KHR fandom gives him and he shines in this one.

*((I would like to cite the psychological "cheating husband showering gifts" guilt thingy as a more concrete illustration of my point. Nice touch!))

Hibari's role is also stellar! He maintains his canon "bite-you-to-death" personality but is actually engaged in their relationship and is rather warm!

Yeah, the pronz are kinda intense, and yeah, Hibari likes it that way, but it isn't all blood-guts-n'-bondage. You've shown a human, playful, emotionally-charged side of him that is frequently lost in the freaky, if you know what I mean, but you've also kept his sharpness and level, matter-of-fact perception. That in itself is amazing and refreshing!

Well-written, fun to read, contains depth! Sweet! Thank you so much for sharing!

PS: Sorry for the nonsensical, comma-splattered, stupidly wordy yet vague review. I meant well, but "the road to hell" and all...anyway:

5 stars!
Mata chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hot! Gosh, I love how Hibari doesn't even mind being the other "woman" coz he knows that Ryohei loves him more..
Taroschain chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw! /

Bittersweet and yet very hot, excellent combination! This is one of the pairings that is definitely growing on me XD
Ginger Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
You are my new favorite person. I love you. O_O

This is my secret fave pairing, and I always get so sad at the lack of fanfictions out there about them. But this is totally awesome, to the extreme!

I love how Hibari is in total denial about it throughout the whole thing too. 3
Noriko Sakuma chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
asdsadf Wow

I really loved this. I have to admit RyoheixHibari is my guilty pleasure but I was yet to find a good fic about them and I was getting a little dissappointed of fandom.

Thank you for this.
xXJustAnotherFangirlXx chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Just one word: WOW

i love how the angst and romance is mixed together so perfectly... wonderful job!

after the whole ryoheixhana thing was confirmed i wondered how this pairing would survive... but it looks like it did!

Thanks so much for writing!