Reviews for Cars and Psychology
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love Casey/Cappie and all but it makes me so happy to see a Rebecca/Evan story! They have such great chemistry together. And just like in your story, Rebecca probably understands Evan more than anyone else does.
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Finally an Evan/Rebecca story, I was really surprised that there aren't more. I'm so sick of Cappie and Casey haha. Rebecca and Evan are different and almost the opposite of CC, and it's really refreshing to see them in a story. I hope next season they focus on them more.
MizukiSuishou chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
this is a great storie u know in the begining i was totally against both even and rebeca and how they were both just huge a holes but now in this new season i like how thwey have like this bond i hope they make another season and make cappie/casey beca/evan i love those couples now evan doesnt have to be the third wheel but i mean it would be an acuard group think about it they have each seen each other naked lol just a thought
Silver Scribes chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I realise that this is a couple of months after the fact but I really enjoyed this...Rebbecca really is an underappreciated character!

SS
Sammij99 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Loved this! Hope you write more Rebecca/Evan! Thanks for sharing!
Life's Crash Test Dummy chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hmm,

a story that doesn't completely surround Cappie/Casey.

Not that I don't love C&C because I do, but a short and sweet

piece featuring Rebecca and Evan is different and a little

diversity never hurt anyone. :D

I have to agree with you that I do like Rebecca and Evan

now that they're being their own people. I wasn't much

of a fan back when she was with Cap and he was with Casey.

I also liked the dog subplot. It was fun and refreshing.

It showed how both have grown and changed since the pilot,

being so much more than Casey's little sister who hooked up

with Casey's boyfriend.

This piece completely complimented the episode

and I absolutely loved every word.

Thanks to you and your writing,

I'm now a complete fan of the Evan/Rebecca friendship.

:]
martine chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i love this story
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Loved it! i loved those scenes i thought they were hilarious..i used to hate evan but now i am starting to like him
Ms. CRU chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
yes! someone posted a rebecca/evan story! and it was cute too! Good job :)