Reviews for Let It Be
JustLikeToRead chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Good story! Too bad it says "Complete" - it seems like it requires more... :)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
An intelligence like River's is a double-edged sword, isn't it? Especially now that her mind is clearer than it was, since she can now focus her staggering intellect on the details of the people around her...and I get the feeling that she's gonna have a lot of ground to catch up on, if only for the fact that River's someone whose fragile self-esteem seems to be something vulnerable to things like people laying unflattering comments at her feet.

Oh...and the twist that Jayne's got feelings for Zoe, when it's assumed he's pining for Kaylee? It's a mighty neat idea, and one that isn't explored as often as it could. And in some ways, Jayne's up for just as much of a fight with Zoe as he would if was River whom he's pining over. Disparate personalities and all that ;)
Kristafied chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Nice! Terrific chapter, and River is being a grade-A brat - don't see too many of those fics...
iscariot chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I like the flow of this. Espeically the dialogue. The tropes you've established flow smoothly and help contribute to the notions of long-established familiarity of the crew.
Brandywine00 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Clever, cunning Jayne! Pulling that on 'poor, unsuspecting' River! What a brat (lol)! Simon wanted her to be a normal teenage girl... careful what you wish for, huh? Like the idea of Zoe/Jayne, can't wait to see where you take this one!
Caeria chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Very interesting developments. I like the fact that River is being a brat and being taken to task for it. Many many stories make her brat-like but has everyone going the "aww, ain't she cute?" route.
bladefax chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
nice chapter...keep up the good work...like to see Jayne/Zoe...bet it would be funny.
jane0904 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
So Jayne would do anything for Zoe, huh? A pairing you see very rarely, but I can't help feeling they could make a good go of it. I'll be waiting for more!
Blackdragonpi chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Good story, easily of the same caliber of some of your longer work. All in all, a story I've come to expect from such an excellent author.
debbieja chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Nice story! River is going to get her butt kicked she keeps causing problems for no reason. Here's hoping Mal really does stop jumping to conclusions so Jayne doesn't have to resort to gun play
Thescarredman chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Absolutely hilarious misunderstanding. I was grinning all the way through the argument.
bladefax chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Excellent chapter...keep up the good work.
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Nice story. Poor Mal.

Lol

Lisa
jane0904 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I love this, as with all your writing. And River is definitely playing up the brattish teenager at the moment! As for the last line, are you planning on getting Mal and Inara together in this? Hope so. And I trust that although Mal has promised not to jump to any more conclusions regarding River and Jayne there are a lot more fences to go?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Wow...I dunno if I have ever encountered a situation where the author keeps maintaining that it's all he/she wrote on something, but leaves a giant-s opening for follow-up. Wait...not quite what I want to convey. I think I better way of putting it is that you gotta write more about his! Even if it doesn't end up Rayne, River getting back into the swing of things re: teenage angst and mindfrakking her family & friends is just too sweet a topic to pass up!

;D

Brilliant work as always, badkarma00!