Reviews for Youth
The Noble Arduenna chapter 1 . 6/10
I agree with everything phantomy-cookies wrote. I eagerly look forward to more of you (er... more of your writing) in the future. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my god I just realized the author inserted some references to Spring Awakening (it's another Broadway show, for all of you uncultured Wicked fans who don't know anything about Broadway).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I don't agree with what the other anon said. The ending line is actually beautiful. Short and simple, it reveals a great truth. This is an amazing piece. I always end up coming back to this (and the rest of your Wicked stories) after all these years.
Ziiek chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
[clutches chest]
Joan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I found this story on a recent recommendation thread on gelphielovers live-journal and it is so brilliant. PWPs are never ever this good or as "careful" with the sex. What I mean is that you are very intelligent and sensual the way you write it. Please write more soon, you are a great writer.
WickedPirate79 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I simply love your writing. Yet another I have come across of yours that I find beautifully written. Breaking my heart with the last line. But to capture the emotion, I would not want it any other way.
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i like it. and the last line always makes me hate how doomed their relationship is. but in a good way. cuz youre a good writer.
bluesun-cor chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
The ending gets me every time. Uh so sad, yet perfect.
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I've totally enjoyed the story, more than once.
AuntieElphie chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I simply love this, it's such a well written piece of fanfic that had me truely gripped, well done!
fromcoldtofire chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I just discovered you yesterday and you're easily becoming one of my favorite authors. This was phenomenal. I can't wait until your next one.
memsalphabet chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was hot. Hot like nothing but Glinda and Elphie. I'll be in my bunk.

MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

It's so cool that there was no dialogue at all and yet we knew exactly what was going on and how the characters were feeling.

Love this pairing ;)

Great job, I loved the last line.
moodified chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved your story. Tastefully written and so sweet, even the ending was perfect though a bit saddening.

Thank you so much for posting it!
Mirsha chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow! When I started reading this I wasn't quite expecting it to turn out the way it did, but I'm glad it did! This is one of the best pieces of 'smut' I've read because you've done it tastefully, and focussed on the thoughts and feelings of the characters. I especially love the way you've set the scene so well at the beginning. Another great piece of writing, well done, and thank you for posting! :-)