Reviews for Conversations
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Weird. I really wished this had happened though. When I heard that Charlie warns Jack that, "You can't raise him", I thought that they would literally have a face-to-face meeting. I love Hurley, but a girl's gotta see Charlie every once in a while.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow, beautiful. I absolutley love your fics, they are so well-written.

And yay for Charlie! It's nice to see him again. He is as amazing as always! And his explanation to Jack is amazing. "Fate and all that bollocks." Hahah. :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
You did a very nice job with this. I love almost everything well-written where Charlie shows back up again, but this is particularly good. You did a great job with the Jack angst, and Charlie is in-character as well. Bittersweet but enjoyable!
PandaFire McMango chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Really, really good. I could see the whole thing happening in my head. Awesome story, keep it up!
Girafe13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was great! And so sad but so sweet in the same time. Well, anyway, good job. Your writing is lovely. See you around!

Audreyy
ILoveNeil chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i liked this! And I think the titles fine.

"even though Charlie had no blood relation, Aaron will always be his son."

aw
EasyButton chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love this! I could never belive that Jack didn't remember that Charlie couldn't swim, that he didn't feel guilty whenever he looked at Aaron and though about the father he should have had...

This was bloody fantastic, in that ic really portrayed botho f them so well. Jack is still as stubborn and as guilt-ridden as he is on the show, nad Charlie is just...Charlie.

Need I say more?