Reviews for The Gambit 2: Carnal - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
sweetsonu chapter 1 . 6/30
Hi
Just making it clear
I'm sorry, I dint mean random writers to complete your work. There are few remarkable unfinished fanfictions out there by awsome writers who actually has the power to draw us into their work. It's really sad to see them unfinished. I was only quoting in general that you all awsome writers could finish your works without leaving us hanging. Your stories are great and would love to see an update. I'm sorry if my words offend you in anyway.
sweetsonu chapter 6 . 6/22
Can anyone here complete the story please without leaving us hanging! Please you all good writers
atweird chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
YOU AND YOUR PERFECTION. How do you do it? Teach me your ways.
You are the only exception17 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
I love him,
RogueLovesGambit chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Oh my! I am loving this fic! Please finish it! What happens to Rogues powers? Does she admit her love for gambit?
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
You can't just leave it like that. You gotta write about their encounter with Janson. Come on. Please?
Rogue4787 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Ahhhh, this is getting soooo good. You can't just leave it hanging there! I want to know what happens next!

I just recently discovered your writing and have been browsing through some of your stuff (once I can figure out what order they go in. Haha) and I love it so far! The drama feels so real and the angst is ever present but subtle.

I'm not sure if you're planning on adding more to this fic or if its in hiatus, but I just want to pass on my enthusiastic vote for continuation of this one! (And whispers 1b which I just read this week and think is amazing, but I can't remember if I reviewed or not bc I've been sneaking shapers between work projects over the past couple weeks and, therefore, often forget to review. Oops), but this story is amazing and there's so much development still to take place, I can't wait to see where you take it next! And I'm excited to see how Remy will manage to take Rogue on this mission with him and not be overly possessive when she starts flirting with another guy. Or maybe I can't wait to see how possessive he DOES get? ;)
AngelofPrey chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Wonderful story, it's the perfect mixture of steamy and plot, and you portray each of the characters in their own voices, which is lovely. In particular I enjoyed this last chapter, and Rogue asking Gambit how to seduce.

Can't wait to see where you go from here, and I've got a feeling their mission won't go as smoothly as intended.
RomyFan chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
This if fucking awesome!
Lucky's Girl chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Hi,

Oh I loved it! It really brought it home, make it take a sharp dive from Rogue's perspective and into what is really going on with them. Excellent as always!

"You never let me care about you, Dieu. You pull me close just to push me away. You think I ain't capable of caring?" Oh I loved that! It just summed it up and dispelled everything she was trying to think .

'The eyes that haunt him now are not the azure blue of a summer sky.' I loved the way you showed that switch. It was incredibly awesome! 3

'He's still the same, irritating mystery.' Isn't he always? :D I really loved the scene where she finally just let him hold her. Symbolic as it was awesome! Keep up the great work, I really love it! Thanks!

~Paige
Melissy123 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
One word: AWESOME!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Melissy123 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
One word: AWESOME!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
ithinkimaninja chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
annnnnnnnd, i love it! just a big bunch of awesomeness. :)
alliekat35 chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
So intense, and I loved it (the push and pull between the two of them). I'm so anxious to read the next chapter...great job!
M. Iris Alicea chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Hey, girl! Wow, the line Remy says, "I won't be your abuser' actually reminds me of something my boyfriend said. He said he knew what it was to be verbally abused and how it makes one feel and how he never want to do that to me. So, that one line helps me relate to them! Thank you! You're the amazingest writer, aiRo! press on, please? to get to this chapter I found some points I realized where I'd have to re-read the other chapters. if I have spare time... (Eh, what's that?) Seriously, my life is sooooooo crazy right now, writing for school, but FF.n is always in the back of my mind.

ROF