Reviews for The Moment
Aemeth chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
awwww loved it! totaly got their characters right! awesome :)
gleeklub chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
moegrrl has graciously allowed us to add this to ABMfanfic and anyone is allowed to continue it. Come help us keep this wonderful story alive!
WillowOn3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
only chapter 1 and I'm already hooked. pls see this thru to the end plsssss hee.
Eternalwraps chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
LMAO! This sooooooooooo CRACKED ME up and its good to read this after watching episode 10
Tara Ann chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Love it! More please! The fact that you are capable of writing in the same style as the show is amazing. Absolutely perfect!
Pie56 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That can't be it! There isn't a lot of ABM fics, please keep going. Pie.
darkstormkrazer22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow this is a pretty interesting start and it's pretty funny so I think this will be a good story and I watched the show and I love these two so yea I hope u update...
14faraday chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I like it, and really hope that you continue. Aster and Vivian are just so cute.
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I loved that! I hope you write more! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Amazing I loved it definately keep writing this story can't wait to read more!
SouthPause chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Lol, weirdly i was sceptical about reading this. But i liked it alot. Keep going. You have me intrigued...
VagorielV chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Nice! It's great to have a ABM-story here! And a really good one, as well ;P Reading it made me smile, I can totally see Aster and Vivian in there. Please don't let this be a One-Shot and update!
joanna chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
yeah i agree with them, you should def write more. its interesting to see everyone's different writing styles, and yours appears to be skilled, it was refreshing.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
hahaha cute. update please.
naluuu92 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
hey.!

i love this show!

its really cool!

and ur story is great too, you should continue.! :D