Reviews for The Issue of Forgiveness
takedigi chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Truly wonderful. It is an emotional story and teaches friendship, forgiveness and hope. In fact I'm a fan of Takeru and Patamon. Whenever I get excited every time I remember the death of Angemon. I love the friendship shown in Digimon. The truth in these stories that moved me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
that was awesome someone finally talked about what should be talked about in a Tk and Ken fic.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Besan chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful story and well writen. I really like it. Good job :)
MalaZh chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This story has been in my favorites for quite a long time, I can't believe I haven't made time to write a review, just to show how grateful I am for such a wonderful closure. Not many would write about Ken and TK in a friendly way, and you kept them so much in character. Thank you! Keep writing!
LBanime chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was awesome and I do agree with the relationship:D
dragonflysky chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ok. This story is fantastic (with two of my favorite characters from season 2!). I love how TK brought up the opposites to Ken. I hadn't even thought of some of those instances like that before. Great job. _
A Dangerous Notion chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I read this story a long time ago and it always stuck with me. I love T.K. So when I started re-watching episodes from digimon again I found myself in need to read this story again. It took me five whole hours to finally find it! (though I do admit to being side tracked a bit) Love the story, one of my favourite digimon shorts.
Fargok chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I just loved it.
firewhiz chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was really good! You don't get to know much about the friendship between T.K. and Ken in the series and it was nice reading something that fits to it. And I agree with you, they do got a lot in common. :)
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I really enjoyed reading this piece. It gives so much more introspect into Ken and TK's friendship which wasn't really elaborated on in the series. This is a very nice addition, and thank you for writing!

Take care,

Link007 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
It's very simple, but I liked it. It portrays the characters pretty accurately, too.

Good job.
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
this was so beyond wonderful! i loved it! i always thought that Ken and TK needed to have some sort of talk like this X)
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was so sweet I loved Ken/Takeru friendship and laughed when everyone was shocked at Daisuke and Takeru agreeing.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I especially liked the last bit. Nice story. :)