Reviews for Quality Time
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/18
That was hilarious! Han getting bit by Jacen's snake and passing out was great.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This made me so happy. My sides were aching by the time I finished! I love it. Great job! :)
MPHknows chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Okay, i read half of this, and i'm sorry to say that my brain is not cooperating with reading the other half. I keep imagining how it would be with my two OC's in it, the last two Solo children Han Solo Junior and Scorpion Solo.

The first half was great, and if i ever have the patience and ability to not get distracted, I'll probably read the rest some time.

MPHknows
Fallon Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
OH MY GOSH. YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN. YOU'VE MADE MY NIGHT, AGAIN. xD This story was sooooooooo hilarious. I'm sitting here, at 4 in the morning, reading this fanfic, laughing SO FREAKING HARD. XD Wow. just..just wow. I love everything in this story. It was downright hilarious. THANK YOU again for a brilliant story! :D
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
"Gee, thanks," Han muttered, looking down at the flopping fish.

Pong Pong gave the Corellian a hard backslap. "Yousa welcomes, Dads!"

ROTFLMFAO! You ARE a great one!
Zyra M chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Such a fun story! I love how you have Jacen being so girlie and Jaina being so much more like Han. Love the idea of Leia getting all wrapped up in acting like a teenager, having a mud fight in the spa and getting crazy at the concert. The addition of Pon Pong was great too!

Very fun read!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
OMG! lmao! wow awesome job!

Jade
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
lolz nice :P
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh dear,

Talk about a really really bad idea.

My parents idea of quality time is either now and then going to see a movie at the theater, maybe climbing a mountain, going to the beach or taking a road trip.

I feel sorry for all parties involved. Although some dead people might have thought the whole thing hilarious.