Reviews for Behind Smiles and Eyes
shelldoen chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Totally ship it, screw juniper and annabeth. GROVY or whatever its called
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ah my fangirl heart! This is so perfect! Thank you...
ChopperMD chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This fiction was different. This ties in so well within the story, not changing the storyline or anything to make the series stop. I, personally, love this pairing, and feel bad for Grover. To be in love and not be able to tell said person you are, ever, would drive anyone insane. Grover's stronger than I ever had dreamed.
Adara's Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Thank you for a lovely read. :)
Ian Knight chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Poor Grover. Despite the fact that I love both of them separately, I'm not much of a Percy and Annabeth fan. Because of that I'm usually into alternate, non-cannon pairings. Even though I'd thought of most pairings before this, I'd never really thought of Percy and Grover as a pair. They make some sense though.

I really liked this story. I could feel his emotions tearing at him, and I personally know how he felt. I hope you write more of this pairing.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was okay but it would have been better for me if these two ended up together
Stripedsplashing chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That's so sad...not just Grover's unrequited love, but the feeling of them losing their friendship

adds a completely different depth to the whole idea of them.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I really loved reading this! This was amazing D
AlohilaniDiamond chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I read this story over and over and I cry my eyes out
SmallLittleWords chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I enjoyed this one-shot a lot. :) One-sided feelings were never my cup of tea, but this was very well written and the emotion behind it showed through. Nice job!

Andy
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
aww, poor Grover! I really liked it though
Zainab chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I LOVED IT!

It was a little sad, though.

i wush that they could just kiss and they get married and Grover gets pregnant or whatever!

Anyway, i hope that there will be more percygrover fics!

Grover uke 4EVA!

LOVE THIS COUPLE!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Sarah: poor Grover. love the one-shot. you are AWESOME with one-shots, by the way.
Happy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Awesome! I'd love to see more:)
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
okay, this was a story tht was like.. wtf? but intriging at the same time.