Reviews for Empire of Alderaan
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely love the characterizations in this fic, especially that of AU Obi Wan. And the dialogue's brilliant-"Old age is not contagious." "Sure it is. Everyone gets it!". There are also about a million other little details that are memorable-AU Obi's forgetfulness and the fact that he keeps referring to Luke as Anakin, as well as Sith Lords turning into womp rats in the afterlife. Priceless. Thanks for making my day :)
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That's a very interesting fic I ever read. It's really original one to Han and Leia relationship. In a way it remembered me of 'The Wizard of Oz' because Leia always had the power to come back as Dorothy.

Congratulations.
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This has to be my favorite of your stories I've read. It's a great mix of humor and originality. I can't decide what was more hilarious: how Obi-Wan acted or Leia talking to Vader.
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was hilarious! It had me rolling with laughter the whole time! Yoda and his bling... Just, wow. Parallel universes.
chibikaty chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Amazing. Especially Crazy Obi-Wan!
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hey it's me again! I loved this story so much! I can't beieve how long it took you to write all that? May i make a suggestion? Read A Star Wars life for me! I wrote it and i feel you might like it! You don't have to of course.

makec the force be with you
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
"I'm afraid he'd kill Yoda just for his bling." Haha, I loved that line. This whole story was hilarious, great job with it!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
lol i could not stop laughing while reading this story! Awesome job!

loved Obi-Wan in this and the way Vader was dressed!

Jade