Reviews for Corellia's Child
KKA chapter 3 . 1/19
Really great and well written story...wow!
Thanks for an outstanding AU...I love it when things work out beautifully at the end...life's too short to dwell on tragedy...thanks again for a great story with my fav characters.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Haha! I knew Han was up to something with those kids...nice job! That bet was hilarious. Shannon reminds me of a kid I used to babysit *shudders*. Normally I steer clear of anything that has Mara (or Burt, heehee) who seems to just scream Mary Sue, but you make her enjoyable!
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
The ending was very cute. I really feel for Threepio; there must be millions of jokes about him.
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Poor Luke, "revenge is of the dark side." Doesn't he know revenge is sweet? And aren't sweet things good? And good is synonymous with light?
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I hope Han's sons are okay! Shannon's kind of annoying, but I like her anyway. The characterizations of the OCs are well done and the regular's are just as good. I wish I had your writing abilities.
The Little Monster 1024 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I normally don't like AU stories, but I LOVED this. I'm happy that everything turned out alright in the end! You are a great author! :)
Nadejsda chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Hi there, it's me, I also loved this story. AU but very well settled, even if my two fav chars were married, but not together.

Greatly written, a lots of fun & adventure, I enjoyed reading it.

Do you still write some stories nowadays, or did you stop it ?
Ginaaaa chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
At times I wanted to punch Shannon, but I loved Mara, and how she and Han made that bet. Great job!
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Lol Awesome job! i loved the idea of the slave children pestering Mara so that Han can win the bet!

Jade