Reviews for Siren's Song
jzhanfan chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
have I mentioned how much I adore you AUs?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This was a cool, fun read and I was sorry to see it end. My only complaint is that at the end...poor Han. Nobody to invite but Leia has her laundry list. I just feel sorry for Han a ton in pro and fanfic. I feel that Luke and Leia get way more sympathy for their hardships and Han's get glossed over.
Anyway...that's a larger ramble. Thanks for posting!
Kungfukittykat19 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
When are you putting up a sequel!? :)
Steelwarrior12 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Heh. Good story
I can't tell whether or not it is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but it is hilarious! Whenever palpy says force DEPRAVED creatures, I instantly think of a border of sith ysalamiri, raping and pillaging their way across myrkyr. Also, Luke does have a thing for people who hate him (or used to): gaeriel, abeloth/callista, shira Brie,mara jade etc.
Anyway, well done. You keep posting, I'll keep reading!
DeathDaisy chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
My god this story is just...Amazing! thats what this is, amazing.
I just wanted a little something light to read at night before going to sleep...this thing kept me up till 5 AM!

Its so amazing, well planned, well paced, well plotted.
very good job :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
this story is awesomely unique! i just love reading it :D
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Yay for happy endings! :D :D :D
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm disturbed by the lack of relationship between Padme and Vader/Ani, probably because they are one of my favorite couples ever. However, the plot, grammar, and everything else is just as awesome as all your fics! :)
Arika Ito chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
This was so good! Proper characterization, good plot. A little too idealistic though. But nice work!
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
so cute i was like wha? when i heard child in her womb...bail and anakin facing han about impregnating their daughter could be nice though...awesome:D
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Lol Loved this Story! Anakin and Han together in the same story is awesome! they work well together! Awesome Job!

Jade
PorcelainHeart94 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
OH MY GOSH! YOU- I WAS CONVINCED THAT IT WAS- THE REDHEAD- AND WHEN SHE DIED- BUT IT WASN'T!

AAIE!

Hahaha, very good.

With her heart hammering, Leia twisted to gaze directly into Han’s smoky eyes. “I…um, can’t remember what we were talking about.” Oh.

“I thought you actually cared about me,” she snapped. “I guess I was just another notch on your bedpost.” (sighs) Leiia! Really! Do you really think that? Someone's a little emotional...

(sniffles) Bye, Yoda.

O.O BAD VADER. PUT DOWN PADME. Oh! That's another thing I liked about this story: In most, Vader is all sweet and kind to Padme. But in this one, he's VADER. :D

WOW. So many twists and turns! Or so it seems.

“Well, I am,” Han admitted, his hand automatically checking for his blaster. “But if you’re going into the Sith’s den, I’ll be right by your side. Or directly behind you. Or somewhere in the general vicinity.”

Leia patted Han’s forearm. “That’s what I love about you, Han. You’re so supportive.” Hahaha.

Neither Luke nor Anakin could see the glitter of yellow ringing the Princess’s eyes, yet both could sense her standing at the edge of the dark side precipice.

Wow.

I like Sith Leia.

That's weird, right?

It's weird.

Daw the end was all warm and fuzzy! Yay!
PorcelainHeart94 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Oh, my word, this story is AMAZING! AND YET YOU HAVE NO REVIEWS. I SHALL FIX THIS!

For one thing, I LOVE Han and Padme interacting. The whole "lovers" thing... could be considered creepy, but I think it's funny. :D

And it was funny! As much as I adore angst-ridden stories, a good, funny story is great, too.

Here are some of my favorite lines:

It took a great deal of Padmé’s willpower not to slug the exasperating Corellian. “I’ll pay for the rental cost, you, you… impertinent plebian!” Giving a puff of breath to blow a strand of hair from her forehead, she pushed past and stalked off down the corridor.

“Impertinent plebian?” Han yelled in outrage at her retreating back. “I don’t think I like the sound of that, but I ain’t buying a dictionary, either!”

(the whole pitten-story thing was genius xD- and I didn't fail to notice "Clare D'Loon".)

“The equipment is in my pants,” Han deadpanned, his expression daring the guard to check him further. AMAZING.

“Did that droid just call me an oily sentient?” Han asked, miffed.

Wow, they're all from Han so far...

On cue, the princess let out a groan, and opened her eyes, blinking in confusion. “Is this the Alderaanian Golden Fields of Hereafter?”

“Yup,” Han said as he patted the wall of the hover-lift. “And you’re riding up to those fields in this here Golden Hover-Lift.”

Celly struggled to a seated position, frowning up at Han. “Who are you?”

“Saint Captain Solo, the official operator of Golden Hereafter Hover-Lifts at your service. You’d better be nice to me, or I’ll put it in reverse, and you know where you’ll end up instead.”

“Celly, just ignore Captain Solo,” Padmé told the flustered woman as she helped her to her feet.

“Senator Padmé Amidala!” Celly cried out, backing into a corner. “You’re… you’re dead! I watched your funeral on the holo-net.”

“You’re dead, too?” Han asked Padmé, eyes wide in feigned shock. “Why didn’t you say so?” Haahaha that was great.

“I’m sure he would have,” Ben replied. “Fortunately for me, he was rather busy negotiating with a spacer for a fair price for those two droids, and neither one noticed me as I walked past.”

Leia leapt to her feet. “What? Solo’s trying to sell my droids? How dare he!” (grins and laughs)

“You shouldn’t talk to your future stepfather like that,” Han shouted after the young man. “Or maybe your future brother-in-law.”

“Yes, he is!” Luke piped up. “He said he wanted to have a smoking hot romance with Leia!” For some reason, I just can't hear Luke saying "smoking hot romance", which makes it all the more hilarious!

One quick thing: I'd recommend breaking up the two chapters into more, that way it's easier to read, and you get more reviews! :)