Reviews for Slow Ride
XxCheshireSmilexX chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
You, man, did this beautifully. It makes me happy to see there was a Dazed and Confused FF (it's shame this movie is kinda underrated), not to mention a perfect one. All the characters are beyond in character, it seems so realistic, as if you really knew the characters. I'd love to see more Dazed and Confused writing.
Great job, man.
Existiert Nicht chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Interesting. Seems like just another day in the life of the DAC kids. :) Nice story!
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is really great! I love this! It was a little confusing in the middle, but that's alright. It's great, really! I loved this movie and this was a good ending to it all! :) :)

Keep writing!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
LMAO! I've got this movie home! & true to form, I picture all of the characters (espcially Slater) just as they were in the movie! Please update this story some more, Slater is definitely my favorite character (I'm a hugh Rory Cochrane fan)! I would definetly like to know what happened in this story!
XshadowxdemonX chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Loved it!

Funny thing is, my dad was in "Dazed And Confused" he was one of the many fight breaker uppers, I think that that's a reall word, but any way that movie was flimed about half an hour away from my house, and when ever it comes on I always think 'what whould be posted on ff aboutthe movie?' then justto irritate my dad Imake the scene that he's in go in slow-mo and he ends up stealingthe if you belive me or not. but still, great story! even though I don't know you, I'm so proudof you! *insert Fake crying, here*
Melina95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love it.
dayeinthelife chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I really like this story and I think you should continue it. You recreated Slater perfectly and I would love to hear his story continued :) Keep up the good work!

Peace and Love 3
joeperrysbabe chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Loved it! :) Very chill and laid back fic. Great job.
TheVertigoDancer chapter 1 . 11/21/2009

this is awesome, and you should REALLY update :)
SpeedlesChic chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
LMAO! This was so funny. Too short for my liking. I wish it was longer. This was so Good. Love Slater. You captured all the characters perfectly. Slater is my fave thought. "Check Ya Later!"
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is an awesome story. I'm so glad there's a Dazed and Confused story here.
Hollywood Grimm chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
this is real cool, I fucking love this movie mann