Reviews for Breathless
glAssbOy chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
The hell?

In any case, a good read for a few laughs. Although what came out of me was more of a disturbed chuckle. Judging from the range of genres you've worked on, I must really say you're a very flexible writer.

On the David Carradine angle, I didn't notice it a first until you mentioned it on your notes. Come to think of it, his passing was a pretty weird one too.

Cheers!
deckman chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good Stuff. Rather psychotropic - you have to wonder what Keitaro was smoking/snorting/drinking before he went to bed. You certainly wrote the story in such a way as to allow the reader to think this was just a dream gone strange. Shinobu always getting Su's rejects was pretty funny, the Walmart line was just out there.

Looking forward to seeing your next idea, thanks for some humor!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
OMG! That was *insane*... I love it!

Makes me wonder just what kind of terrors Naru or heaven help me, Mutsumi would be up to? LOL
Innortal chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Funny stuff.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
For me the biggest laugh came at the gallows humor comment... loved it. thanks for sharing.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
wat
Lord Raa chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Delightful stuff.
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very Dark Billish as well, a fitting tribute as I have met the man and as there is no questioning his acting talents, he was a weird MFer!

dennisud
Gotenks01013 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Was wondering about the David Carradine angle. Also Keitaro with a backbone while drowsy was refreshing...Walmart indeed. Surprised Motoko didn't hit him when he noticed the tear.
Marzan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Totally different to most of your other Love Hina fanfics. Love the bit about Kitsune and Motoko. Somehow, it doesn't seem so far fetched! Funny!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Well done, with a bit of creep and humor mixed really well, though the idea of some of the girls, I can see why Kei would want to forget as long as he didn't get caught up in things.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2