Reviews for Pleading
good I guess
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
wait a go.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
And Edward is SOOOOO sure he knows what's best hasn't he learnt yet, whenever he forces her will, she get;s hurt! Very nice!
Pseudostar432 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I'm still loving all the stories. I do think they probably had a discussion like this somewhere during the honeymoon, and I think this was very realistic to how it would have been.

Great job on are your stories so far! I'm off to go read more of them!
becca chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
it seems like you got all the words right and in the right orde short. sweet. fluff. love it. x
cullen lover xoxo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
it was amazing :) loved it! 33

There are so many fanfics about the weddingnight so yeah, this was much better than those usual ff ;]

xoxo
capitaine-awesome chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
End of the discussion!

Sounds like Carlisle, I like it . Pls give this here another chapter.
edward-cullen-maniac22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
i think you should deffinatly write more chapters!
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Apparently Edward doesn't know the full definition for "honeymoon"... lol
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great story!
twilightlover43ver chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
woow you have to write more i love your one shots, there like an imitation of the book, your very in character and its realisitc to the book...
The Sound and the Fury chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
What a sweet oneshot to fill in the missing parts of BD. And it's much better dialogue than Meyer came up with; the morning-after scene in the book had me cringing. Between this fic and the few clean lemons I've been able to find, who needs canon? :o)

I'd never have guessed that you're not a native speaker if you hadn't mentioned it. This is the third or so time I've been taken by surprise like that. It's rather embarrassing. Guess the natives are too smug to care if they get things right.

I really enjoyed reading this; thanks for sharing it with us!
mismatchedbrainiac chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hehe. Cute. :)
CrCullenZ chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
i liked this :) it was cool, and i noticed some lines from breaking dawn and eclipse.
girl with the green ipod chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really like it :) And, by the way, I really never would have realised that English isn't your first language, your grammar and spelling are better than some of my friend's, and they've grown up in England!

Really like the story, I'll be reading some of your others now :)